Patch stuck at 33%? Send us your logs to help fix it!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

F1DDY

08-25-2011

I found Whilst it showed 33% it actually kept updating, so I left it running and it finished just fine - the 33% was only aesthetic - it showed it being "stuck" at 33% until it finished, when it allowed me to play just fine

Montag

Player Experience Manager

08-25-2011
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Thanks so much for the feedback guys.

It seems like the consensus is that the download and the patch do eventually finish -- it's just showing 33% for much longer than it should.

You guys rock! Please keep posting your logs and feedback. We can use all of it to form a clearer picture of the problem.

IPawnzU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2011

Rads_user_kernel.log: had to attach, too large for pastebin
rads_user_kernel.log2: http://pastebin.com/ZdkJfW1s

I'm getting connection speeds of anywhere from 10 KBps to 100 KBps, usually get around 600 with my tethered device. I'm in step 2/2 and the time remaining jumps around most of the time to negative numbers a lot but it mostly sits at 0:00. I haven't noticed any trend in what file its downloading at any given time.

The total amount of MB remaining has been going down steadily at a rate which appears to be faster than what it is telling me I'm downloading at. I've heard talk that when this reaches the end it will actually work, ill edit this post if anything changes. Thank you riot for finally acknowledging this issue.

Edit: ended up working after MB remaining hit 0. still said 33% the whole time.

EE Mr Firefox

08-25-2011

This happened last night... i just terminated and restarted the download... worked fine.. Sorry this thread wasn't posted sooner or I would help out.

I can tell you that it was part 2 and the time was at 0 secs and would jump to -25 min and sometimes -24mins

sXc Pessimistic

08-25-2011

if you guys are stuck at 33% add me on skype sXcAnger with a message telling my who you are and what you need and i will send you my league of legends folder with the pach at 100% and has some cool ui and custom skins (i did not make the skins or the ui)

EagLeaf

08-25-2011

My patcher was stuck at 33%, but then my processor at some oranges and it was k.

Grizzly Goose

08-25-2011

i had to restart the client but the file it kept getting stuck on was something like Binx000000000000004

Eserine

08-25-2011

We even started a club for it! I am personally more intrigued by the sexy new interrupt glitch. I have had dozens of "Adobe Air Has Encountered a Problem" yanking me from a game, dozens of "Maestro Error", dozens of my screen inexplicably going black or everything freezing in place, but tonight I had this for the first time:

IHerdMtFriedrice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2011

Patch was completely fine for me after i re opened but first time go stuck at 33%

Shankle

08-25-2011

step 1: Close the patcher, reopen it. If that doesn't work...
step 2: Try to reinstall the whole game.
step 3: PROFIT??????