I got DDOS'd and got a leave mark on my profile...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMoungatalia

3 Weeks Ago

So I just got DDOS'd and got a leave mark on my account after trying to reconnect about 10 times. I restarted my computer and router and nothing happened. I know it's not my firewall and everyone on my previous post has said I was attacked. Find out who did it. Ban them and give me a loss prevented. Spending over $100 in this game is bs if I get banned for this!

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=4612140

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wtf is this.png
Views:	28
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	990548   Click image for larger version

Name:	now I get a leave on my account.png
Views:	32
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	990549  

hatemoronsbuster

3 Weeks Ago

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=4610555

Riot won't care my friend. The link on the post will prove that to you.

Vortex IV

3 Weeks Ago

It's always funny when people that have no clue what ddos is cry that they were ddos'ed. Even if you were (which you weren't) it's not Riot's problem. People get your IP from insecure skype calls and several other methods that have nothing to do with Riot whatsoever.

TheMoungatalia

3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex IV View Post
It's always funny when people that have no clue what ddos is cry that they were ddos'ed. Even if you were (which you weren't) it's not Riot's problem. People get your IP from insecure skype calls and several other methods that have nothing to do with Riot whatsoever.
Well, guess what it is Riot's problem. The information these people are getting is private and they can gather it by your connection to the game. You obviously are ****ing retarded because I don't skype with randoms or use curse. This is a game I have paid for using services they claim that are provided. There is no disclaimer that you could be drop hacked and people exploit riot's security. They just blame it on the players and that is their only defense yet they make a forum stating they are working on the issues of ddos attacks? So, obviously the attacks do exist and happen quite frequently. This is an issue with Riot not the players who follow the rules. So you can go **** yourself kid.

Gaarashatan

3 Weeks Ago

it is riots problem. what you going to let this go on without any consequence? cause its just getting more and more frequent cause its easy to do. dont make me ****ing laugh.

hatemoronsbuster

3 Weeks Ago

Vortex is just another riot lap dog. Everyone will learn the evil riot truely is. It just takes more time for some then others.