Akali's Twilight shroud

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Immë

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2011

So Akali's Twilight Shroud grants stealth, and like any other stealth if Kog'maw's living artillery hits it, they are revealed for the duration, this is not the case with Akali's stealth. As far as I see, this is the only one not working, as vision wards/oracles/lee sin still do the trick.

Fleija

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2011

I don't believe Kogmaw's ult does reveal stealthed characters. I know it does characters in brush.

Wiznet

08-28-2011

It does reveal characters (i think) as the eyes pop up above you if stealthed when hit

cjpkiller

08-29-2011

as an avid kogmaw player it does not reveal stealth, but it should, as his ult only makes things visible for 4 seconds...

Zyntin

08-29-2011

I bump this

if you know where someone is stealth at and you use an aoe, skill shot, etc to hit them you should hit then and the effect should apply.

I was playing as Shen and i saw where a Teemo stealthed before the fog dropped and I dashed and taunted him.

I've hit stealthed summoners as Brand with sear they still get the dot effect but since stealth doesn't break on dmg I'm still cool with that.

Immë

08-29-2011

Bump

cjpkiller

08-29-2011

why are these akali players down voting us!?