Ashe and so many builds( Opinions)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinney

05-20-2010

I actually really like Brutalizer as my first DPS item with Ashe. A, it builds from smaller components, whereas BF Sword does not, and B, the CDR can be a nice boost early game, especially for her ult.

Kinney

05-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajitii View Post
Last Whisper and Black Cleaver do not go well together. I advise scrapping Black Cleaver, as there are other characters that can really abuse the shyt out of that thing, and Ashe isn't one of them since she lacks an inherent AS boosting mechanism.
Yeah, Black Cleaver is great on Tristana and Twitch, but I wouldn't buy it for Ashe.

Minrog

05-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by voiper View Post
Edit: NO to bloodthirster. Life steal is overpriced and doesn't work on Ashe beyond level 10. Against any competent team you are going to be focused, and relying on any stack item on ashe is bad bad bad. Phantom goes a lot longer toward survivability than bloodthirster.
I have a question for you about this part. You seem to be suggesting not to purchase purchase any lifestealing or, from what I could see, health regen items. I have yet to see a game where my lane opponent doesn't hit me at least a little bit, whether it is a couple of Karthus' lay wastes or bombs from Zilean. What are you doing to enable yourself to not need to Bluepill due to low health?

The same problem comes up in extended team fights with a lot of harassing going on. Without any way to build up health I don't see how you're going to be able to stay in the field for long, unless you've got pocket healers topping you off all the time. If you do rely on pocket healers, then I guess the LS would only apply for the laning phase. I like a Bloodthirster sometimes because having to BP a lot harms our ability to push advantages and it isn't too often I have a healer helping me out. I've been thinking about going Malady due to it being cheaper (even if it is bad). If there is no Sivir I try to build the Stark's for the team.

TrrZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2010

red poitions. 10 of them u might buy during the game are still cheaper than vampiric

ashe doesn't have so much dps to actually able to heal through lifesteal. you are either focused and die or win the teamfight. wasting gold on lifesteal leads to the first outcome

getting banshees/potion of fortitude gives you enough survivability to live through the fight and push/bluepill

PS i don't mind starks/executioners/something else but only as late game items when you have a lot of gold

Rallos

05-20-2010

Lifesteal does wonders on ashe if you do not consider it as "lifesaving".

I have found i really like something like :
1 Rejuvenation Bead + 2 Health Potion + 1 Mana Potion
2 Boots + Emblem of Valour (defensive) OR Boots + Pickaxe (offensive) OR Boots lvl3 (getting owned)
3 Finish IE
4 Finish Stark's

20+29 Armor Pen, good dmg, some lifesteal, some attack speed, lvl3 boots.

If you have a "solid ganker" but bad farmer with you "AE ashe" is funny...
Chalice, Brutaliser, Stinger,