Talon skill order?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Farmville

08-25-2011

Idk what skills to level first... help? lol

Pigdestroyah

08-25-2011

Basically, by level 3 you should have a point in each skill. Your first skill obviously depending on whether a first level gank is happening or not.

Basically, you choose your skills to make your lane more effective, so you max rake first. It allows for excellent farm, and harass, giving you a much more secure lane. The next skill your max is noxian diplomacy, and then leave your blink till last. The percentage bonus damage is only really useful later in the game, and all leveling does is decrease the CD and increase the percentage damage.

I've found that this minimises the difficulty of his hard early game, while making his ganking more effective with a heavier slow and lower CD on rake.

However I've also had success evenly leveling nox and rake, so basically choose your own way, just leave cut throat at one.

Happy talon-ing ^_^

Shanerion

08-25-2011

Q - E- W- Q- W- R

then

R > Q > W > E

Basically max Q then W, but get a point of each at 1/2/3.

HarbingerOfPain

08-25-2011

Max rake first!

VerumVenari

08-25-2011

Rake is this guys best ability. I use it probably twice as much as any other, maybe even three times. I max it first, for the better damage, cooldown, and slow. I get a point in Q at level two if against AD or melee units, to deal increased damage in confrontations, and a point in E if I am against AP or AD casters. At level 3 I get which ever I didn't get at level 2. 4 and 5 is W, and at level 6 I take ult. Then R>W>Q>E.

Nexus Crawler

08-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by VerumVenari View Post
Rake is this guys best ability. I use it probably twice as much as any other, maybe even three times. I max it first, for the better damage, cooldown, and slow. I get a point in Q at level two if against AD or melee units, to deal increased damage in confrontations, and a point in E if I am against AP or AD casters. At level 3 I get which ever I didn't get at level 2. 4 and 5 is W, and at level 6 I take ult. Then R>W>Q>E.
Rakes CD isn't decreased when you level it.

IF4LL3N

09-18-2011

old thread but wth I'm gonna put my 2 cents in here.

I would say R>W>Q>E if you're looking for better farm and CS in general with a weaker champ threat

and R>Q>W>E if you're going more anti-champ with farm being your second concern

So really it depends on what you're trying to do IMO