Will Dominion have ranked/competitive play?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NidaKat

08-25-2011

I've watched all three days of the stream and I just can't help thinking it won't be nearly as competitive. So, I'm wondering. Does anyone else think there will be, say...teams/clans/whatever making actual strategies and such for defending and capturing?

Alex is White

08-25-2011

Wrong section, but they said it will, just not on release

0xiDIzE

08-25-2011

I'm sure it will have ranked, but chances are that its popularity as a competitive map will slowly decline given a bit of time. Like Twisted Treeline, but maybe to a lesser extent.

Astiahl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2011

*points slightly to the right* Dominion forum be that-a-way.

On topic: I'm sure someone will figure out how to take the piss out of it. I honestly think that riot made Dominion to be fun...which as we all know isn't allowed in a video game. >.>

band of brewskis

08-25-2011

it's going to have ranked after it's out so people get a feel for it before going competitive.

NidaKat

08-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulsilence View Post
Wrong section, but they said it will, just not on release
They moved it quick as hell xD

NidaKat

08-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astiahl View Post
*points slightly to the right* Dominion forum be that-a-way.

On topic: I'm sure someone will figure out how to take the piss out of it. I honestly think that riot made Dominion to be fun...which as we all know isn't allowed in a video game. >.>
lol....I think strategies and whatnot will still be fun in dominion. I mean it is fast paced. I for one will be playing dominion a lot.

TaylorSwiftIsHot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2011

If it has ranked its ELO system better be scaled to the individual's performance rather than the team's.
Shouldn't be too hard given the scoring system is individual.