Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Veigar Tips?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GosuOP

05-16-2010

Is there any other build for Veigar besides the usual AP build?

Kryptix

05-16-2010

No offense, but AP Veigar is THE way to go unless you're pubstomping lowbies in a practice. If it's the latter, go DPS or something.

X Kira

05-16-2010

veigar was meant for ap, specially kill mages.. he's becoming nerfed tho with all those mana-less-champs..
try tanking

Lightsaga

05-16-2010

Ahm, not really want to burst your bubble. But Veigar in general is not very good at this time in the game compared to almost every other caster. not really trying to being mean. Just stating the truth, I love Veigar so much but can't really enjoy playing him much cause i get pwned D:.

but if you want to play veigar, Obviously you need AP. Deathfire Grasp is a must, try to get it first. I don't remember any other items right now though ,long time since I played. But remember to get mana potions early cause your mana dissapears. also golem when you can if your team want to help you.

If you want a different build, play a different champ =)

GosuOP

05-16-2010

Quote:
Kryptix:
No offense, but AP Veigar is THE way to go unless you're pubstomping lowbies in a practice. If it's the latter, go DPS or something.

Oh, well I was just looking for alternative builds in case my team had too much casters - pretty much like Janna: can go AP, CDR, or DPS, and sometimes even tank. Thanks anyways.