Question on shen?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blaz3king

05-16-2010

I just got him and ive played a couple games with him, some short and some long but the thing i need help with is what can i do with shen to make him more viable late game.

Early game shen is amazing because i can do some great burst damage and be a good tank, but when it comes to late game,i can taunt and ult and thats it. Everyone just starts to ignore me and i dont get enough damage or crowd control for someone to att me after the taunt.
I usually build him tank, with a leviathan and health/armor/magic resistance depending on the enemy.

What can i do to make him better late game other than get blood thirsters or rylays sceptor.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiceMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2010

Simply be a tank. That's what Shen is. You could get sunfire capes and that'll add some damage but when it comes down to it your a tank. Soak up damage and use taunt to distract/lock the enemies while your team goes at it. I don't really play him so I can't give you more advice on builds or w/e but that's you job as a tank if the other team doesn't attack you they're being smart. Unless your name is Bodino13 (clan mate that always attacks tanks first no matter what) you don't attack the tanks first.