Small Victories

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dubstroy

08-25-2011

Greetings league of legends community, my name is _______. I had the pleasure of playing a ranked game with the person who owns the account that is posting this. For no reason whatsoever this person decided to start feeding in a game that was neck and neck. I was quite frustrated by this practice and expressed it in chat. The player said he hated this game and posted his account information saying he was sick of this game. I gladly took him up on his offer, changed his email, and password. Even if the account gets recovered, I'll know that I at least inconvenienced him that much and perhaps taught him a life lesson. I am tempted to play as this person for several games and intentionally feed/curse/rage at players to get a permanent ban. What are your thoughts community?

~Guy who was gifted a league of legends account~

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Agentflare

08-25-2011

No. Just because this user has degraded your experience playing this game, it doesn't mean you have the right to degrade the experience of others. Even if it isn't your account, it does not mean you shouldn't be held accountable for your actions. It was an improper and disgraceful action to change his account information and steal his account instead of reporting said player.

TL;DR

Don't be a **** bro.

Also, why is this in the Dominion board?