Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Has anyone actually seen gentleman chogath?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lukky Ch4rmz

05-16-2010

Quote:
Elfen1337:
Well, Cho'gath gets easily countered by Maldred's Bloodrazor, and dying with him sucks so much more than it usually does, due to the loss of all stacks.

I do agree, but its still darn good tanking to get all of them to spend their time taking you down while your team rips them apart, and you open with a feast on their carry making them **** their pants. As far as fear of losing stacks goes...this is actually why i stopped playing cho, it is very stressfull worrying about precious stacks, riot is fixing that though which is wonderful.

When i play cho i always initiate, every teamfight i use ghost/cleanse to get a feast on their carry asap (or sometimes an alternate target chosen by the team)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

K D Bonez

05-16-2010

@OP; yes, i have, as myself. Thread end?