Has anyone actually seen gentleman chogath?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CoVi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2010

I'm proud owner of one.

SlyGoat

05-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightsaber122 View Post
All of you people saying no one plays cho, get better...

Cho is a great Champ! His feast is like Poof, no more annying teemo/anne :P
So basically what you're saying is Cho'gath is only played at a level where people still pick Teemo and build Annie as a squishy.

Haha. Ha.

TheMountainGoat

05-16-2010

i seen him once. he carried his team big time.

StretchyStretch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2010

I haven't seen any legendary skins ever, and I rarely see any 975 skins that haven't been on sale, so pretty much just white Ashe once in a while. Skins are really too expensive because I rarely see any in games.

Chooby

05-16-2010

no

Lukky Ch4rmz

05-16-2010

Everyone says chogath sucks...idk why? Chogath mid is easymode win....people never believe me but i have played 17 games with him and lost 2....and not by my error. I understand he is a bit lacking and easy to avoid, but its the fear his presence brings to the battlefield that makes him epic. It is because of chogath that i will be immediately buying al zahar!

Drimascus

05-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urobolus View Post
I've seen a lot. One in my last game, actually.

Fully-feasted Cho'Gath + Morgana's Spell shield = not fun. ._.
I think you were playing against me. =)

I've been playing him religiously since he came out. Always carrying my ****ty carries.

ChaosZeroX

05-16-2010

I have yet to see him in game yet

Hashishim

05-16-2010

I saw one. When I saw it was Gentleman Cho from the loading screen, I automatically gave up.

Surrendered at 17 min (honest!) and my team followed suit even though we were pretty even.

Cho, sir, you are too epic.

Elfen1337

05-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukky Ch4rmz View Post
Everyone says chogath sucks...idk why? Chogath mid is easymode win....people never believe me but i have played 17 games with him and lost 2....and not by my error. I understand he is a bit lacking and easy to avoid, but its the fear his presence brings to the battlefield that makes him epic. It is because of chogath that i will be immediately buying al zahar!
Well, Cho'gath gets easily countered by Maldred's Bloodrazor, and dying with him sucks so much more than it usually does, due to the loss of all stacks.