Has anyone actually worked out how EXP / IP is calculated.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThisEndsNow

05-16-2010

I know you gain bonuses from winning fast.
I know you gain bonuses from loosing fast.
I know you gain bonuses from continue's play without leaving.

But otherwise is their anything which is taken into consideration.

My last 5 games are as followed, with the most recent first
EXP / IP

129 / 112
122 / 106
129 / 112
125 / 108
139 /121

Clearly Their are some small differences.

Does anyone know if IP is purely based on Win / Lost + Time ingame, or if any other factors are taken into consideration.

From what ive witnessed It seems EXP + IP, is only based on if you win / loose + Time ingame + Bonus from continu's games.

Disscuss ?

RiceMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2010

Off the top of my head I can think of whether it was a quick and decisive victory or a long tough defense, amount of games in a row without leaving (I think it caps at 23?), win of the day. I'm not sure what else factors in.

Honestly I could care less about a few ip though. I play for the game and I always have a lot of IP farmed up whenever I want to buy something. (Yes I know the goal is to figure out what factors go into it)

Cryxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2010

for Summoner's Rift it hinges on 35 min mark.

At that point the losing side gains more IP and the amount for a quick decisive win goes down. I think it's like 1-2 IP per min.

The non-leaver streak bonus actually constantly contributes more per game than the win/loss bonus.