Pls riot take a look!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Debiru

05-16-2010

Hello, i've been playing LOL for a few months now, and first time i ran into something that REALLY needs fixing. I've just lost a game of one and only reason which was : opponets team Karthus was constantly killing our lvl 1 leaver Tristana. So he got fed, and we couldn't stop him. I mean, it's okay having a leaver in ur team. But that just doesn't make any sense that kartus with his ulti can 1 hit im. This is definetly a bug or somehwat like that. Can u make champions at fountain immune to all dmg or fix that karthus ulti couldn'tt hit players which are not in game?

Debiru

05-16-2010

Anyone else experienced the same?

dontbestubborn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2010

Yeah.. this issue came up time and time again.. I think Riot realizes this but for some reason they haven't gotten around to fixing it..

Only temporary solution is... play with AT so you don't have leavers..

kool kat

05-16-2010

i love to kill leavers in the fountain as poppy, di charge and devistating blow then free kill

Daikaze

05-16-2010

Yeah, it could use some fixing.

For now, try picking up dragon or pushing towers gives a global benefit that should make them slightly less squishy.

Debiru

05-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbestubborn View Post
Yeah.. this issue came up time and time again.. I think Riot realizes this but for some reason they haven't gotten around to fixing it..

Only temporary solution is... play with AT so you don't have leavers..
What do you mean by AT?

Berard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2010

I had this happen when I was playing Zilean a while back. I tried to make sure I spent some extra time in spawn whenever I thought Karthus would have his Ultimate.

Saved our level one Ashe a few times.

Kajitii

05-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debiru View Post
What do you mean by AT?
AT = Arranged Team

Urobolus

05-16-2010

Thing is, if he's farming (1-2 kills != farming) your leaver, you lost to begin with.

Pushing towers nets global EXP. Killing Dragon nets global EXP.
If you've done these enough, they shouldn't be dying in one hit unless you yourself have fed Karthus.

Think: Karthus' Ult will do 550 damage AT LEAST when maxed. Some champions will have more than that at level 1, and that's not taking into consideration their base Magic Defense. With a couple levels under their belt from your pushes or Dragon farming and Karthus won't be able to do anything about it because of the HP gains.

If he's managed to stack enough AP to kill your precious AFK level 4 Mordekaiser in one blow, then you've already lost, my friend.