leviethan not interesting enough of an item?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FortifyOP

08-25-2011

no1 ever gets it..

GeminiTroll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2011

It is really lackluster until you get 20 stacks. Once you get 20 it's amazing, butbtanks generally don't snowball well. A tank is expected to constantly put themselves in danger or even sacrifice themselves in order to protect their teammates, so running a snowball item doesn't make a lot of sense. I suppose a dps champ could get it and really benefit from 20 stacks, but you still need to get there while at a disadvantedge.

Rawr901

08-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiTroll View Post
It is really lackluster until you get 20 stacks. Once you get 20 it's amazing, butbtanks generally don't snowball well. A tank is expected to constantly put themselves in danger or even sacrifice themselves in order to protect their teammates, so running a snowball item doesn't make a lot of sense. I suppose a dps champ could get it and really benefit from 20 stacks, but you still need to get there while at a disadvantedge.
I couldn't have said it better myself.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2011

It's a fantastic item for several Tanky DPS champions, especially paired with Atma. If you're doing well as Jarvan/Nasus/Renekton, this is a nice item for you. Last time I grabbed it and got 20 stacks, I was a Nasus with 200 Armor/MR already, something around 73% damage resistance there.

Lander The Buff

08-25-2011

We don't need another thread about this.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=478878

VanguardGeneralZ

08-26-2011

I've only seen it on Garen.

kavinh the third

08-30-2011

it breaks even at around 10 stacks which is extremely hard to get unless ur overfed and massacring everyone. the damage reduction is amazing but it's practably impossible to keep 20stacks in an actual game without being fed or extremely paranoid like karthus sitting at base ulting every 72seconds instead of going out.

coblen

08-30-2011

I get it on sona. Not always but sometimes. Champions that are pros at picking up assists without putting themselves at risk benefit most from snowball items. And if you start stacking it early it can make you unkillable in the late game.

There is probably better stuff but Its fun to get every snowball item and then wreck. I've got them all to 20 before. Good times