Please make ALL RANDOM games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

saint123

05-16-2010

Dear LOL staff,

I think you need to add a mode where everyone receives a random champions similar to that of DOTA. I feel this would be a fun way for people to try different champions along with making the teams slightly more fair. If each team is gets 5 random champions there is a pretty good chance that the game might end up pretty even.

You could even allow people to repick their champion one time or swap like they did in DOTA. Also make people select their masteries and rune books before the game loads therefore making the player select a balanced mastery/rune book or trying to get lucky and choosing a more defensive or offense build before knowing their champion.

This would be amusing, fun, and maybe even more balanced, because of a lack of the normally feared champions.

Just a thought. Toss some thoughts into here if you want to about what you think of the idea or things you do or do not want to see in an All Random type of game.

Urobolus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2010

No Runes.
No Masteries.
Random Only.
Final Destination.

NeverNever

05-16-2010

i lol'd at the reference Urobolus!

Don Espiritu

05-16-2010

I'd laugh when you random trydamere and it gives you a runepage FULL of mana regen/ AP runes

sweatersDC

05-16-2010

I +1 all SSB references.

And also +1 to the OP's idea, it would be a good change of pace from the "i onlee plaiy OP champz" philosophy that dominates most games.

Obviously it would exist as a secondary mode, and not replace the current system.

Osmodius

05-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urobolus View Post
No Runes.
No Masteries.
Random Only.
Final Destination.
^

mcguigz

05-16-2010

+1

Would be fun.

Pickles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2010

Well guys... you could get a random champion and then pick your masters, summoner spells, and rune book page after getting the champion in the game. I'm sure Riot could make a way for that to be possible.

Crocket

05-16-2010

Add single draft, like in hon where you get a choice between 3 champion, but still blind pick. Just from 3 champions.

Lukky Ch4rmz

05-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crocket View Post
Add single draft, like in hon where you get a choice between 3 champion, but still blind pick. Just from 3 champions.

we need more gametypes like this, even if they are not in matchmaking....these are the most fun games.