nunu still a good jungler?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XTreeX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2011

well im saying this because he got a nerf that lowered his jungle prowess....
i mean hes still god but there are others that can do that too (take fiddle or warwick for example) is he still good, like tier 1 good? or is he overriden by others?

thanks guys (cos my team cant seem to hold a 2v1 lane without playing aggressively

Damoklese

08-25-2011

I think he is still tier one. He is my main jungler.

His early jungling is a little bit shaky.. but once he gets rank two consume he is golden.

Also great at invading the enemy jungle. Smite+Consume can take out stuff quick if you need to.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2011

He is a fine jungler...one of the best in fact. However, he is already well known for pooping out in the endgame so he has to make strong use of his early game jungling ability to get off to a strong start.

Then SuckIt came along and nerfed the **** out of him so that he is a good jungler instead of a fantastic one, and a good ganker instead of a great one. So his early game was nerfed heavily but he received nothing whatsoever in compensation.

So I haven't played Nunu in a long time because there are simply other junglers that have more of an impact lategame.

Aikimiller

08-25-2011

he's definatly viable. But lategame, his viability does drop a bit.

Cenerae

08-25-2011

Nunu's still got a great jungle phase. Speedy clears with powerful ganks, even with the nerfs.

But his late game is still bad.

XTreeX

08-25-2011

late game stacking AP tank will make you a tanky support.
i do believe...............
but it sucks how they nerfed his jungle..recently my jungle nunu wont work anymore becaue my ganks arent strong