Hows rumble right now?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XTreeX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2011

Is he worth buying right now?
or would i be better off buying lee sin or kogmaw?
so tl;dr
rumble leesin or kogmaw?
(rumble preferred if hes good)

Damoklese

08-25-2011

Rumble is still very good.

I would compare him to Garen. But a bit more "caster" and a bit less "assassin". Ult is awesome.. great mobility, very nice damage. He lacks CC.. but can still do really well in the right hands.

XTreeX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2011

is he a tank? a mage? or a tank mage? personally i believe he is more the dps part of tanky dps in magic unlike singed who is the tanky part of tanky dps. just like trundle being the dps part of tanky dps and jarvan being the tank part of tanky dps.just with magic damage instead....
so is he a tanky mage?

Damoklese

08-25-2011

He is Garen basically.

If you have played garen..then you will understand how rumble works. He is aggressive..with good escape, and good damage. He is tanky mage DPS.

XTreeX

08-25-2011

i see thanks. i will buy him
can he carry games?

Mellllloooo

08-25-2011

He carries midgame like a boss. Tails off a bit lategame.

IrokDoom

08-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damoklese View Post
Rumble is still very good.

I would compare him to Garen. But a bit more "caster" and a bit less "assassin". Ult is awesome.. great mobility, very nice damage. He lacks CC.. but can still do really well in the right hands.
lacks CC? with his harpoons he's got a good or even great slow for 2 or 1 person respectively. for additional CC Rock Rylai's and if you get around to it frozen mallet there will be no escape.

XTreeX

08-26-2011

hmm i agree..ryalis crystal scepter and u got slow CC galore......