Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

your most epic battle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bellicus

05-16-2010

wuts ur most epic battle?

the attached screeny is mines.

i mean, sure it was a 4v5, but with all the feeders in my team (yet 1 feeder on their team), it felt like a 2 vs 7
in fact their whole entire team concentrated solely on me. i dont even know how my team dies when they concentrate on me.
the only thing that gets me is that darn fiddles taunt

i won cuz i scored an ace. yeah, i said "I" scored an ace.

Louigi

05-16-2010

Quite some time ago on twisted treeline, one of our mates disconnected right at the beginning, the enemy already pushed to our nexus.
He comes back, starts leveling, we slowly grow stronger, meanwhile losing the nexus turret, my other mate (Heimer) built his turrets at our nexus, all upgraded to level 3, feeding on the incoming minions.

So here we were, defending for over 40 minutes, until the enemies grew bored and left XD

Redoubts

05-16-2010

wow, a warwick with two maladys.

finalformeskimo

05-16-2010

Just today. Some guy invited me to play a game, so I did. I started the game soloing bot for the jungling warwick, who started off getting killed by golem. Top took some death, and mid took a death.

I was against Zilean and Rammus bot. I fought patiently till level 6, throwing out attacks and landing spears, and outhealing due to my higher level. I killed them both, and died once early on. Then on the comeback, I had my sheen and they both rushed me, I killed them both, and yelled "Just who the hell do you think I am?!"

I typed it as a warwick came up and tried to kill me, I took af we hits finishing typing and hopped to my turret.

From here things went well for me, but the singed on top was just as fed as me. We spent the whole game going back and forth for 50 minutes. We had a horrible Rhyze and our WW kept jungling at bad times. Rhyze even jungled a non rune when he was level 18 during a team fight. I did my best to keep everyone healed, had my build fully up, was landing spears on zilean for 1/3rd of his health throughout the entire game.

We were almost aced a number of times. but around the 50 minute games, we nearly killed everyone with a dive in by me, some good healing, and hard nuked, thrashing zilean before he could do anything, morgana falling hard, and the rest getting locked down. Singed got away but could only watch as we took out all the turrets and inhibitors, as which point they resigned. I thought they were going to come back and win tbh, my team wasnt very trustworthy, but did the job good enough, and having my AP heals kept us pushing harder than them even with them killing us more.

ended the game 13-6-13 with most of my team except shen in the red.

Never worked so hard to carry my team in my life.

Bellicus

05-16-2010

lol nice