Talon: Wtf do you do in a team fight?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Farmville

08-24-2011

If I try to do anything in a team fight (other than ult) I simply insta-die. This is due to the fact that he's naturally squishy, and building defensive items on him makes his damage very bad.

So wtf?

w0lfbada5s

08-24-2011

This is the case for many champions. For example when I started playing Brand, I found him useless late game, simply because he didn't even need to get focused to die extremely fast in a team fight due to enemy AoE abilities etc. You have to always try and stay back at first, wait until the enemy team has their target in mind, then of course ulti etc. and try and throw a few abilities off and retreat quickly to try and avoid taking too much damage. I haven't played Talon yet but from what I've seen he should be effective and getting to the back of the enemy team and destroying squishies and escaping.

ComradeHX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2011

You are not a tanky dps.

You should wait for all the burst damage to be blown off on your teammates before going, OR you silence whoever was supposed to burst down your team and kill it before anything happens.

PressF1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2011

I'd recommend not playing like a commando annie. You don't burst someone from 100% to 0 and you can't take hits.

EchoRex

08-25-2011

Assassin != Bruiser.

Think Kassadin not Irelia.

Bnizzle91

08-25-2011

i generally jump in after a couple of seconds and focus the other team's carry,
Once they are dead i go for the next biggest damage dealer or squishy champ.

After that it becomes prioritization between the champ with the biggest threat and champs on low health.

I find waiting those few seconds at the start allows me to bring most of their team below half health with my ult.

Shurs

08-25-2011

Plus with his passive mallet is strong as hell on him and is a good defensive option/slow to proc that 10% damage. Stacked with his w no one gets away.

rEv3

08-25-2011

slow and silence... slow them from safety, silence the ones who are going to kill your team

Myslead

08-25-2011

go for the ap mage

combo him e - q - w with some auto attacks then R and try to reposition yourself so your blades hits everyone as they get back at you.

Shurs

08-25-2011

So has anyone else speculated this? Talon was the assasin that killed Poppys dad and galios creator?