little update tipps

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grims

09-13-2009

Hello Riot Team,

iīm a german male in age of 28. I hope you can understand what i wroat. Some weeks ago i saw your beta test qualification for the game League of Legends somewhere in the internet. I got one key thanks to you. This game is a very nice game, that brings a lot of fun with. I have some tipps for you in hope to help you and the players a little bit. I play this game with a friend who called this one of his favorites ^^ after a time of 30 minits. Me 2, but i must say that i had to practise at first. So i thougt there is a tutorial. Yes but not ready yet ^^. Ok i startet an server with bots and closed to practise some caracters and styles.

On this point i would tell you my first tipp: On my first gameplay with other players i was shocked ^^. I had not a little bit knowing about the gameplay or the caracters. I thank you, that the way to create a personal serverchannel, to practice some tricks, is going so easy. But let the noobs know about that, before they donīt want to play this game again, because of angry gamers when you loose all the time.

Secound tipp: I never saw the chat before i pushed the enter button. Can i edit in any option, that the chatwindow is fixed open but in a transparency how i wish to fade it? Or a mouse over effect in kombination with the shift key or some?

Third tipp: Kassadin is an nice caracter who makes damage on a group while he teleports into it ^^ i love it. But there is one thing. Can you create an stackcounter over the buffed icon „Force Pulse“ or any other casts wich have such effekts, loadet by 5 casts in near of the Voidwalker, that i see when it is ready? Or give a warning on the screen „Force Pulse is ready“...something.

At last but not least, is there an option to rotate the camera?

nice greatings Grims

Prometheus

09-13-2009

1. Try playing practice games labeled "noobs only".
2. Press "Z" to show the chat window. You have to hold it down, though.
3. Well, I don't work for Riot, so I can't answer this one.

There's no way to rotate the camera as far as I know. You can zoom in and out with the scroll wheel on your mouse, though.

SKHRNYKHSK

09-13-2009

CTRL+Hold left mouse button to rotate the camera. CTRL+Spacebar to reset the view to default.

Grims

09-14-2009

thanks to all you guys =)