So how does dominion actually work?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Howzitbu

08-24-2011

Title says it all, all i know is that it looks something like capture the flag, Anyone care to explain please._. kinda lost here

A Graceful Seal

08-24-2011

5 capture points in a circle. Like a star. Most northern capture point is usually the deciding point. Teams start with 500 points If you have more capture points, then the enemy team starts to lose points. If you have 4, or 5 capture points, the enemy team would lose points faster than say 3 capture points.

no wards, no fortify, no teleport.

There are speed shrines that boost your speed for a short amount of time, and health packs.
New items for dominion.

Estimated about 20-30 mins per game.

Start at level 3 with I THINK 1350 gold?
All champions are playable.

Pieromancery

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by S34L View Post
5 capture points in a circle. Like a star. Most northern capture point is usually the deciding point. Teams start with 500 points If you have more capture points, then the enemy team starts to lose points. If you have 4, or 5 capture points, the enemy team would lose points faster than say 3 capture points.

no wards, no fortify, no teleport.

There are speed shrines that boost your speed for a short amount of time, and health packs.
New items for dominion.

Estimated about 20-30 mins per game.

Start at level 3 with I THINK 1350 gold?
All champions are playable.
This is pretty much right. Estimated time is around 18 minutes, you start with 1375g, but yeah, it's a capture point game with five points arranged in a circle, capture and hold them to win.

Puskai

08-25-2011

Hmm this sounds interestingly SH!TTY wohohohooso221o3o1 ha hah ah ah wo oandfgsd

Puskai

08-25-2011

DOTA2 FOR THE FUkCING WiN