Champion Suggestion] Bubble The Flame Spirit

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kittybat

09-16-2009

Reduces/increases magic resistance by 100/75% on his abilities?

That's incredibly overpowered when you consider that fully runed you get like..15-20 magic pen and the best (let alone only) magic pen item in the game reduces it by 20.

Nerf the **** out of that and your idea would be a lot more legitimate, imo

Also, 50 DPS aura is way too strong for something that isn't even toggled.

jezzy

Recruiter

09-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittybat View Post
Reduces/increases magic resistance by 100/75% on his abilities?

That's incredibly overpowered when you consider that fully runed you get like..15-20 magic pen and the best (let alone only) magic pen item in the game reduces it by 20.

Nerf the **** out of that and your idea would be a lot more legitimate, imo

Also, 50 DPS aura is way too strong for something that isn't even toggled.
he has low hp easily dies so 50 isnt realy cheap and 100% for a few seconds wont make much difference beaucasee people normal dont got much residence

The Tyrant

Adjudicator

09-16-2009

For some reason. this idea is so basic, but so awesome at the same time. I like it a lot, lol.

Danthor

09-20-2009

Perhaps a cooldown on his passive? 5 seconds, 3 seconds, something. 20% is alot of damage if it is on every spell. The reason I say that, is Ability power stacking is normally 300+. Thats what 60extra damage on top of every spell cast in fire damage?

I'd walk around and unload on people.

Burning Soul 50(+60=110) + 75 magic resistance = going to hit for oh roughly 85 on a lvl 18 champion with marginal magic resist right? (estimate, not ingame to run numbers)

Flash Fire = 100% resistance debuff over what 3 seconds?

BLAM! Blazing Death = 375(uncontested (true)damage)+60 magic damage at -75% resist (that's automatically 45 damage off of whatever your magic resistance offers in protection right?) Magic resist of 10 offering x ammount of damage reduction + magic damage = damage taken yes?

Not sure how I'd feel about that solo, vs in a group push. Interesting champ to speculate with.

Chainyk

09-20-2009

I don't know about spells ...but model is so good ...so simple and great love it

Hmmer94

09-20-2009

is it just me or does this sound like a annie clone?

jezzy

Recruiter

10-19-2009

bump

AFKray

10-19-2009

i like it a lot, but like someone said, don't make it the Annie clone.

Suggestions:

1) Obviously Tweak the numbers, they are quite OP with the 100% reduction in magic resist....
2) His Q skill i guess or Burning Death should have a ramp up effect. Either have it apply as a self-buff which after a certain point yields greater rewards. (stacking Dot effect, i'm thinking like Ignite from WoW) Can crit? Or ignores magic resist or something. ( i kind of like that theme he has going on)
3) his passive is cool, but kind of plain. I'd rather have it fit more along the magic resistance reduction theme u have going on here. Idea I thought was, "Heat of Battle: Spells against you grant you X magic resistance, while your damage spells reduce X" OR (Have it based on ARMOR. This would add another dynamic to the hero. He can be used to counter high armor/resist chars, even if they dont go solely magic resist)
4) His ult is like gangplanks. Have his ult be a passive, which makes his spells deal AoE damage or even better check this out: "Unquenchable Flames: Bubble's spells will jump to a nearby enemy champion dealing 30/50/70% of the damage dealt". This gives him that AoE usefulness in team fights, while still allowing him to be more of a single target burner, pun not intended.