Nerf Bloodthirster PLEASE!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

commonfate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2011

You got owned by an AD soraka, with only bloodthirster???
Wow lol

latitya

08-24-2011

Thanks for my daily dose of troll thread OP.

Tonnes Of Damage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2011

Fail troll is fail.

If you cant even kill an AD soraka then why are you still playing this game?

ANYONE on my level would just laugh at that and feed like crazy off it... I doubt it would even make for a 15 minute game.

JoaoJMC

08-25-2011

Junior. That's all.

Soak

08-25-2011

obvious troll thread, why are you guys even still replying.

Kovsky

08-25-2011

Feed the troll. Yessssssssss.

AzureLion

08-25-2011

*hands troll a cookie*
OH! be sure to also watch for that Armor Stacked Kassadin. He's coming out of the bushes!

trancepticom

08-25-2011

this is troll, or you need info badly

bloodthirster does nothing for soraka except increasing her pitiful autoattack. it will not alter her spells whatsoever, even the lifesteal. lifesteal only applies for autoattacks. if she wanted to heal from doing damage through spells, soraka would have gotten spell vamp. spell vamp heals the caster for x % of the damage they deal from abilities. Still, it takes a large percent of spell vamp to make a big difference when 1v1 against a caster, unless you are facing a high burst caster such as veigar or annie. But the spell vamp will only help them regenberate health, and will not prevent you from killing them if they are not attacking you, at times such as when you have stunned, silenced, feared them, AND for spell vamp to benefit them they have to be missing health. a full health caster who stands at the back of the fight and heals or does long range damage will not really benefit from spell vamp except to regen health while laning.

VanguardGeneralZ

08-26-2011

Is this some sort of conspiracy to let me become complacent with someone taking over the world? If so, it's working, because I am laughing myself to death.

ThurmanDecimates

08-27-2011

obvious troll is obvious look at the circle he made on that map and you'll know why
teh game