Nerf Bloodthirster PLEASE!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Feral

08-24-2011

Okay so I was playing a game when this Vayne completely raped me with only a bloodthirster as an item, nothing else. I then end up in queue versus a soraka with a bloodthirster and I was obliterated at my own nexus while she dived through 6 turrets chasing after me.

I would like to make a suggestion on this item. NERF IT!

Here's what I had in mind:
Instead of requiring a BF sword and vampiric scepter it should require three vampiric scepters, rebalanced passive that gives more life steal per hit (For example 20% more per hit and stacks up to 7 times) and should be renamed into 'Thirst for blood'.

Not only will take out it's increasingly overpowered base damage, it will decrease it's potential late game because nobody would be stupid enough to let you stack the passive up to 7 times.

I am looking forward to this change. Thank you.

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

08-24-2011

If Soraka killed you, while chasing you through 6(! math problem, she'd have to be inside the fountain) turrets, with nothing to her name but a Bloodthirster, clearly the problem does not lie with the Bloodthirster.

Melnarpk

08-24-2011

Troll thread close please.

Feral

08-24-2011

See you would think that it's impossible to go through 6 turrets. I'll map out my exact route for you.

*******http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy71/Toxications/map_1.jpg********

The X is where I started and the O is where I was when I died. As you can see the Soraka has chased me since the start of the game, I stopped to pick up blue because I was out of mana and she continued chasing me until I was dead at my Nexus. Her ultimate is still far too powerful and her heals are absurd when she has a Bloodthirster on her.

This item needs an immediate nerf!

ESTEpox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2011

Does Bloodthirst makes you invulnerable? I should get it more often :B

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algorithum View Post
The X is where I started and the O is where I was when I died. As you can see the Soraka has chased me since the start of the game, I stopped to pick up blue because I was out of mana and she continued chasing me until I was dead at my Nexus. Her ultimate is still far too powerful and her heals are absurd when she has a Bloodthirster on her.
You're missing the point. Soraka does not scale with AD in any real way, she has very low base attackspeed, and one of the worst projectile speeds of any auto-attack in the game. Of her spells, 2 of them are even able to hurt you at all. Infuse does a pittiance of damage, and Starcall takes quite some time to build up to something to worry about. Yes, she can heal herself, but that doesn't affect your ability to run from her. Or stun her. Or slow her. Or any of the other ways you could keep her from killing you.

Honestly, why didn't you just turn around and attack her if she followed you under your tower? Not only would she have been able to do very little damage to you, but the tower would be attacking her, dealing serious damage to her. If her only item was a Bloodthirster, she would have folded like a lawnchair.

If Soraka was chasing you, why did you stop to take the blue buff? If she really was chasing you, she'd have been attacking you all through your battle with the golem. You also don't mention what champion you were playing, or what your allies were doing during this whole exchange.

How does any of this relate to the Bloodthirster?

NotProEnough

08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algorithum View Post
Okay so I was playing a game when this Vayne completely raped me with only a bloodthirster as an item, nothing else. I then end up in queue versus a soraka with a bloodthirster and I was obliterated at my own nexus while she dived through 6 turrets chasing after me.

I would like to make a suggestion on this item. NERF IT!

Here's what I had in mind:
Instead of requiring a BF sword and vampiric scepter it should require three vampiric scepters, rebalanced passive that gives more life steal per hit (For example 20% more per hit and stacks up to 7 times) and should be renamed into 'Thirst for blood'.

Not only will take out it's increasingly overpowered base damage, it will decrease it's potential late game because nobody would be stupid enough to let you stack the passive up to 7 times.

I am looking forward to this change. Thank you.

You're pretty much the worst LoL player ever. True story.

MagicBloodLine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2011

No idea why a soraka bought a bloodtruster if she is a magic and support champion. Bloodtruster is fine for a vayne or any kind of physical dammage champion, but a mage and support ... I don't belive in this really.

Feral

08-24-2011

You're not acknowledging the fact that her heals are far too broken when she has a bloodthirster.

Not only does she have a healing spell, she heals back every time she attacks so how the hell am I going to be able to kill her?

This is absurd and bloodthirster needs an immediate nerf

AnTs95

08-24-2011

lol i dont think they get that ur joking with them...lmao..........at least i hope ur joking.