Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Soraka Starfall Suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hojax

09-21-2009

Astral blessings does actually heal a nice amount if you stack ap I dont think soraka needs a boost, shes a great support already.

09-21-2009

She just got a boost hojax. Riot plans on fixing her as they go still. I believe Guinsoo or Pendragon said, and don't quote me here, that they're trying to buff her while not making her as ridiculous as she once was. I guess her starfall did up to 30% more damage with her passive or something? I can't really remember, but don't expect this last patch to be her last buff.

NibelungValesti

09-21-2009

+1

Enigmax

09-21-2009

I agree she's a very good support and you can pick spells like heal or rally (good match ).

I don't think starcall needs to be modified.. Soraka ain't a good damage dealer : starcall is good for the magic reduction and for denying creeps.

Btw, it's a bit frustrating.. She cannot get any assists when she heals in combat/gank you must always auto attack to get some. (moral fiber )