Soraka Starfall Suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

grifflyman

09-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akyio View Post
and i think that soraka shouldnt have that freakin starfall at all, instead of it it would be good to have some slight instant heal with short cooldown to be totally support character. cos now even jenna heals better + she deals much more damage and can push better than soraka.
whatever soraka is one of my fav, but i keep waiting for her to be fixed, because now if theres soraka in team = 80% that team will lose. you do no damage, you heal only slightly

+10

lts K

09-14-2009

Yess, would love for devs to see this. Switched to Taric because i felt he was more of a formidable support and a team hero killer. Would love to see skills shots and debuffs on enemies --> moniknight with skill shot for heal DDD!!

+100 <3

SamuelTheSlayer

09-15-2009

Thanks to all you guys for support

Xocolatl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2009

I do agree that her Starfall should do better damage, but with tradeoff being mana cost rather than cooldown.
Right now, she's like WoW's Prot-Holy paladin. She's an absolute tank (her recommended item set is a testament to that), and her ultra short cooldown Starcall synergizes very well with the item that grants 20hp/mana to ally when you cast a spell. With slightly better damage, I think she'd make a perfect tank/buffer hybrid.

Personally, I think her buff should give minor damage reflection to the target. 10% or so would be enough. It wouldn't mess with her scaling too much either.

Firefly

09-15-2009

Nice ideas guys keep them coming

Ryderia

09-15-2009

I like the starfall healing nearby allies. I think it would make he more interesting. She has a hot + armor buff, but if she really wants to get the heals going, she has to get close to the action, spamming starfall.

Kinda like a Smite Cleric in DAoC, but not as gimp.

Xocolatl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2009

Or maybe something can be done via a passive skill? A lot of heroes have really cool, unique ones (The Lich's Death Defy, for example). Soraka could make up for her lack of damage through something there..although I can't quite figure out what would be good for her.
Maybe something a little boring, but effective, like increased gold gained. It seems to me like she's a jack of all trades, so giving her more item flexibility will allow her to be the only hero that can switch role mid way through a game. (She can start as a healer, switch to tank, etc).
Or allow her to carry more items than others. That way it makes up for her poor scaling comes late game? And if you're chasing raw stats like AP, armor, then you can stack cheap ones relatively easily, which again allow her to switch her role easily half way through the game.

SamuelTheSlayer

09-16-2009

Where is everyone today?

Jetski

09-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xocolatl View Post
Or maybe something can be done via a passive skill? A lot of heroes have really cool, unique ones (The Lich's Death Defy, for example). Soraka could make up for her lack of damage through something there..although I can't quite figure out what would be good for her.
Maybe something a little boring, but effective, like increased gold gained. It seems to me like she's a jack of all trades, so giving her more item flexibility will allow her to be the only hero that can switch role mid way through a game. (She can start as a healer, switch to tank, etc).
Or allow her to carry more items than others. That way it makes up for her poor scaling comes late game? And if you're chasing raw stats like AP, armor, then you can stack cheap ones relatively easily, which again allow her to switch her role easily half way through the game.
Yea totally agree, we need to change Soraka 's passive. Giving out 16 magic resistance is extremely disadvantage compared to other character's passive. Hope they change her passive >:[

Firefly

09-17-2009

Bumped for awesome!