Soraka Starfall Suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prisonal

09-14-2009

I couldn't agree more with the idea of her heal dealing damage if casted on enemy heroes. Soraka needs something to make her at least a formidable support hero. So far she's pretty much like those pubs you see getting mana regen on Tryndamere. Good for the auto attacks and directing enemy fire to you, but not much else.

SamuelTheSlayer

09-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkaiKaze View Post
I like this thread so far, so how about some other ideas to toss around. The dual typed abilities is interesting for sure, so let's add a little more flavour while remaining support, shall we? ;D

First off, we want her to be interesting. Spamming simple to cast spells with low effects just isn't fun. I can't see a skillshot being likely, but something about her needs to be trickier, that way you can really feel a sif you mastered her, as opposed to just spamming heals and stuff.

Starcall: Target a point and call down a single star, dealing 40/80/120/160/200 on impact to enemies, and healing allies for the same, and remaining where it fell, burning enemies for 10/15/20/25/30 damage per second for 5 seconds to enemies, and restoring health per second to allies. Enemies effected by this debuff also have their magic resistance reduced by 6/7/8/9/10%, allies instead gain that much as a buff. The cooldown would be around 15 seconds to 20 seconds.

Astral Blessing: Cast on an ally to improve their armour and regen, cast on an enemy to lower their armour and slow them.

Infuse: Cast on an ally to restore mana, like before, cast on an enemy to drain that amount to yourself. While off cooldown, you have a mana restore aura for allies, and a mana drain ally for enemies.

Wish: Same as it is now, except also have it deal damage in a small area around all allies. The damage from having multiple allies near eachother won't stack.

Passive: She gives a global Mana regen aura.
Some good ideas there. I'd like to keep the instant heal ability on Soraka, because I believe it would be more useful. Also I think Infuse shouldn't drain mana because it already can give you quite a substantial amount of mana without using any, but I like the off cooldown idea
And I find it really annoying to stop watching Saorka to go look if your allies need to be cast on, I got killed once for doing that :P
But I like my Passive better :P
Anyway thanks for the great ideas, I shall put them up right away

Thadious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2009

I personally think that the easiest fix to Soraka would be to scale her AP better, especially on starfall. I know that it has an incredibly short casting time, but she has to get so close to use it effectively that often it is too dangerous for her to use.

SamuelTheSlayer

09-14-2009

With my new starfall idea, it would have a longer cooldown to avoid it being an OP spam.

Firefly

09-14-2009

Awesome ideas bro
it would be cool if this became the skills and stuff for soraka

SamuelTheSlayer

09-14-2009

I reckon I'd be so happy

Firefly

09-14-2009

:P still awesome ideas though
i reckonn the devs should look at this work and consider it

SamuelTheSlayer

09-14-2009

Anyone know why I cant change the name of this thread btw?

Firefly

09-14-2009

Put as a bug/error in the support section

SamuelTheSlayer

09-14-2009

Done