Soraka Starfall Suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SamuelTheSlayer

09-13-2009

I have played Soraka a little bit and quite frankly, she stinks. But I have created a new ability scheme for her that I think would be useful.

Starcall:
Takes off more damage depending on how many enemies it hits.
Astral Blessing: Gives less health, but heals instantly.
Infuse: It is fine how it is for it is pwn XD
Wish: Passive: Heals nearby units(Very small amount)
Passive: Instead of increase magic resistance, it should be: All of Soraka's POSITIVE spells have negative effects if cast on enemies.

Negative Effects:
Astral Blessing:
Life steal over time(Like the current Astral Blessing, but a steal)
Infuse: Abolish a percentage of an enemy's mana pool.(You decide what percent)
While off cooldown, you have a mana restore aura for allies.
Wish: Activate: Gives an enemy champion a damage aura, that damages that enemy's allies.

The excact amounts of damage and healing are up to you
Credit also to my brother Firefly, whom you may have seen on the forums, AkaiKaze, and also emrot for the negative effect idea
Oh and me of course XD
This champion may be a bit overpowered but we'll see if/what the devs decide.

Thanks, I enjoy CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.
Tofu

Akyio

09-13-2009

and i think that soraka shouldnt have that freakin starfall at all, instead of it it would be good to have some slight instant heal with short cooldown to be totally support character. cos now even jenna heals better + she deals much more damage and can push better than soraka.
whatever soraka is one of my fav, but i keep waiting for her to be fixed, because now if theres soraka in team = 80% that team will lose. you do no damage, you heal only slightly

Phiphler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

09-13-2009

Starfall needs to be buffed that's for sure. Having the MGR decrease scale is a start.

SamuelTheSlayer

09-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akyio View Post
and i think that soraka shouldnt have that freakin starfall at all, instead of it it would be good to have some slight instant heal with short cooldown to be totally support character
Well that would make a great character(Sarcasm)
3 heal abilities and a mana regen ability, yeah what great fun(Sarcasm again)

Emrot

09-14-2009

Let her buffing abilities be castable on enemy champions for negative effect!

SamuelTheSlayer

09-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by emrot View Post
Let her buffing abilities be castable on enemy champions for negative effect!
^^ This is actually quite a good idea, like a lifesteal if Astral Blessing is cast on enemies or something

Firefly

09-14-2009

This is possibly the best thred on this forum right now.

SamuelTheSlayer

09-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
This is possibly the best thred on this forum right now.
Well that was possibly the best POST on this forum ATM
Thanks, Bro

Emrot

09-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuelTheSlayer View Post
^^ This is actually quite a good idea, like a lifesteal if Astral Blessing is cast on enemies or something
I hadn't even thought about lifsteal. That would be pretty interesting.

Arai Kitsune

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2009

I like this thread so far, so how about some other ideas to toss around. The dual typed abilities is interesting for sure, so let's add a little more flavour while remaining support, shall we? ;D

First off, we want her to be interesting. Spamming simple to cast spells with low effects just isn't fun. I can't see a skillshot being likely, but something about her needs to be trickier, that way you can really feel a sif you mastered her, as opposed to just spamming heals and stuff.

Starcall: Target a point and call down a single star, dealing 40/80/120/160/200 on impact to enemies, and healing allies for the same, and remaining where it fell, burning enemies for 10/15/20/25/30 damage per second for 5 seconds to enemies, and restoring health per second to allies. Enemies effected by this debuff also have their magic resistance reduced by 6/7/8/9/10%, allies instead gain that much as a buff. The cooldown would be around 15 seconds to 20 seconds.

Astral Blessing: Cast on an ally to improve their armour and regen, cast on an enemy to lower their armour and slow them.

Infuse: Cast on an ally to restore mana, like before, cast on an enemy to drain that amount to yourself. While off cooldown, you have a mana restore aura for allies, and a mana drain ally for enemies.

Wish: Same as it is now, except also have it deal damage in a small area around all allies. The damage from having multiple allies near eachother won't stack.

Passive: She gives a global Mana regen aura.