Kalamanda Intruder's Note

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dulrau

Senior Member

09-21-2011

timetravel obviously


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WexAndywn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulrau View Post
timetravel obviously
/thread

But really, loving this. Keep it coming!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Everyone here

Member

10-18-2011

makes me feel helpless to see the story of the League unfold before my eyes. I wish there was someway that we summoners can influence the story in a way to make a signigicant impact. with all the theories that you have discussed, it seems that all of them are true in a fashion. I've got nothing to say to contribute to the theories.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zero000x000

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyone here View Post
makes me feel helpless to see the story of the League unfold before my eyes. I wish there was someway that we summoners can influence the story in a way to make a signigicant impact. with all the theories that you have discussed, it seems that all of them are true in a fashion. I've got nothing to say to contribute to the theories.
IMO as things kept getting worked on hopefully they will eventually find the time for summoners to have the abilities to choose allegiances (or lack thereof). They could have like an aggregate amount of victory for each city state event and stuff. These interactive events would be an amazing addition to the game. Probably not going to happen soon, but one can hope! But I'm still expecting there to be some lore matches in the relative near future =).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Joehovah

Member

10-24-2011

Just a quick observation.....The picture with swain and the 11 fires.....the number of soldiers in the foreground match the number of fires...my conclusion (based on speculation)....the soldiers didn't die in an ambush, they were either planted there and or defected...that is why no sign of struggle is found.

Secondly, why would a noxian general such as Boram Darkwill who has not quote "been outside since the formation of the league 20 yrs ago" all of a sudden just come out to pay a visit....was he even in that caravan...or already dead? Movie Rule No 1: No body.....Not dead

Thirdly is Swains history which has eluded this thread, which can be found in Le Blanc's judgement:

"You have forsaken your identity to gain Darkwill's trust. The rest will not be so eager."

He also hands leblanc the black thorn ring and says he has become something greater and that together they can accomplish their goal, as well as eluding that both leblanc and swain have noble noxian blood.

For this my questions are: Who was swain? Which male characters have gone missing?.... apart from kat's dad who is apart of this flashback.....Is he possibly Darkwill's son?? On a side note have you noticed all of his skins have his face covered? O.o

What happened to his leg? Is it from confronting jarvan when they were younger, or self inflicted to appear another person? All we know is that we walked into a hospital with it snapped in half.

Congrats for Riot on the mystery and to you guys for solving so many clues...the Leblanc reflection blew me away....this has become a real puzzle to solve


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MajesticRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-24-2011

Boram Darkwill has one son, Kieran Darkwill, who isn't exactly material to carry on the Darkwill line (Many people believe he should take the throne, but he's quite young, and lacks the experience Swain has)

All we know of swain is after he left the hospital, he rose quickly in ranks, and was ALWAYS on the front lines. His promotions were because higher-ranked officials kept requesting demotions, so they could be place in Swain's division, opening up slots for him to take.

The covering of his face (in my opinion) probably has something to do with his Raven transformation, or he's just disfigured.

His leg injury is from Jarvan's attack in their youth.

Where do you get the execution part from? I don't remember that detail. Zariv was a Noxian General who challenged Boram Darkwill, and was defeated. Therefore Zariv's troops because soldiers under Boram Darkwill.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Joehovah

Member

10-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticRaven View Post
Boram Darkwill has one son, Kieran Darkwill, who isn't exactly material to carry on the Darkwill line (Many people believe he should take the throne, but he's quite young, and lacks the experience Swain has)

All we know of swain is after he left the hospital, he rose quickly in ranks, and was ALWAYS on the front lines. His promotions were because higher-ranked officials kept requesting demotions, so they could be place in Swain's division, opening up slots for him to take.

The covering of his face (in my opinion) probably has something to do with his Raven transformation, or he's just disfigured.

His leg injury is from Jarvan's attack in their youth.

Where do you get the execution part from? I don't remember that detail. Zariv was a Noxian General who challenged Boram Darkwill, and was defeated. Therefore Zariv's troops because soldiers under Boram Darkwill.
I read the execution part wrong..they were in the execution stage of the assassination on jarvan.

I too read the history of swain and although everything you say is considered common knowledge, there is no DEFINATE text which states that Jarvan did it.

As for the face mask, i think the LeBlanc comment is too juicy to pass up....

Pertaining to Darkwill, i thought i had read somewhere that he had a rarely mentioned second son.....anyone shed light on this?

I'm just relying on written facts and while listening to theories keeping them seperate from the definitive lore.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Joehovah

Member

10-24-2011

While i'm at it lol, in the picture heading JOJ Issue 28....there are two daggers in the picture....one on the left & one in the middle of the pic....both looking EXTREMELY similar to daggers situated on Kat's belt O.o.... more food for thought :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheNarvalOfDeath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joehovah View Post
I too read the history of swain and although everything you say is considered common knowledge, there is no DEFINATE text which states that Jarvan did it.
As far as i know it was never mentioned who hurt him... he just appeared at a noxian hospital with the leg like that and no pain at all (or at least he didnt seem to be in pain u.u)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joehovah View Post
As for the face mask, i think the LeBlanc comment is too juicy to pass up...
As for LeBlanc's comment about Swain forgetting his real identity to get closer to Darkwill this is what ive gathered from the many threads about this whole plot:

On LB judgement she “accuses” Swain of switching sides. What does this mean? One posible solution would be that the whole "you sold yourself" thing comes from the fact that the militaristic power structure Darkwill installed was fundamentally different from the meritocratic magic-dominated power structures that, apparently, existed in the pre-Darkwill Noxus. Now that way, Swain "joining" them and gaining power in the military field might be seen as betraying his roots. So one of two, or he is a descendant of those magicians OR he, like Boram for example, has lived for centuries and is a living magician from that time.
Then there’s the phrase "I have become something greater" that would point to that: He is a master of magic AND Noxus' best military commander.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joehovah View Post
Pertaining to Darkwill, i thought i had read somewhere that he had a rarely mentioned second son.....anyone shed light on this?
Yes, he has another son: Draythe
Him, however, seems rather shy or at least he doesnt seem to like atention as much as Keiran. You see when the Noxian High Command was in the middle of the discusion about who the succesor of Boram should be Keiran appeared and commented on the JoJ (which, we must keep in mind, is like the main mass media of Valoran): “With the situation in Kalamanda grown dire, we have no time for games, it is only right that the seat of the Grand General remains with the Darkwill line.”
But Draythe, who is the older one, didnt said a word. Even more he didnt appear on public once. That tell's us something:
Either he just wants to stay out of trouble OR he is like the "mind" and Keiran is the "force" (you know, like they are a Duo where one thinks he is leading the game until he suddenly realizes he was just doing what the other wanted and must accept it).

And one last thing about Keiran's military records:
-He does not hold a General’s rank
-He oversaw Noxus’ acquisition of Askay and Meland
-He is also responsible for driving back the minotaur tribes of the Great Barrier.

Also i'll leave you the linkt to the JoJ where it talks about Noxus' acquisition of Askay and Melon AND it also has some pretty interesting phrases about the Noxus/Zaun relationship:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/story/...ptember-20-cle


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Firlyean

Senior Member

10-26-2011

Hmm, I am thinking there are two main factions (possibly 3) in this power struggle at the mo. You have those supporting Swain and those against Swain. Those against Swain probably wants to keep the Darkwill line in power, with the possibility of instating a 'regeant' type position to rule until Darkwill's son is 'fit' to take the place as Grand General.

The possible 3rd faction would be the Du Conteau, they may be trying to want the Grand General position themselves as they were the most powerful force behind Darkwill (naturally they should be the successors). However, they don't strike me as the type to do this, which therefore I put them into the Anti-Swain crowd.