Kalamanda Intruder's Note

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PinkMage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultradash1 View Post
ooh ooh and the spear in the ground means that pantheon was there, and the little barrels everywhere mean that gragas was too
There's the sun on the background, and I notice some shadows and rocks, so undoubtedly Leona, Malphite and Nocturne had a hand at this too.

PinkMage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylph View Post
There is no doubt that a skirmish has taken place there. The only reason that I thought the dagger belonged to Kat was because of the clues left behind by the intruder's note.
My observation about the bolt was honest, I wasn't trying to troll you :P

Sylph

Emissary of the League

09-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkMage View Post
My observation about the bolt was honest, I wasn't trying to troll you :P
Haha! Fair enough! Thanks!

FnKraze

09-12-2011

A few points to make/suggest.

This thread's hypothesis about Katarina's involvement is proven from this new JoJ's photo.

I believe this could've been a transportation of Jarvan. According to the article, Ivory Ward Market is an extremely elite place making it easy to do such things. Maybe Talon got wind of this and asked Garen to show up and help reclaim him Jarvan and uncover the whereabouts of DuCouteau?

Also, Vexus Nirac is bothering me. I figured it for an Anagram, only came up with Riven (AXCUS left over) so far, so maybe I can get some help? (It could be nothing.)

Sylph

Emissary of the League

09-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ********Bruiser View Post
Also, Vexus Nirac is bothering me. I figured it for an Anagram, only came up with Riven (AXCUS left over) so far, so maybe I can get some help? (It could be nothing.)
That is a really good find. Let's see what the others can come up with.

FearTheSkorpion

09-12-2011

I'm betting on Talon for the dagger. I mean come on, it doesn't have Kat's S on it, and Talon has a practical love affair with throwing daggers. He was involved.

MajesticRaven

09-13-2011

I don't believe the dagger was Katarina's. Compared to the few threads referencing Opal Market to Ivory Ward, and the idea behind Talon desiring a meeting place, I figure that one of Swain's lackies or something along those lines decoded the note (It was in the JoJ for all to see). Then an ambush was set for Talon, since obviously he would be there.

Although the idea of Quarter to Clutter being Jarvan's movements to Kat is rather interesting.

Swain is in control I believe, and in control of Jarvan's momvents. Uhh one thing is that I think most people agree Du Couteau is enemies with Swain / The Black Rose, which is something that confuses me for Swain giving Jarvan to Kat. Unless of course it was part of the plan.

We know Du Couteau wished his daughters, more than likely, to join the Black Rose, but it's been my opinion that they would be placed in the Black Rose as spies for Du Couteau to keep a watch on the Black Rose while he does his own movements. Kat and Cass could be doing a fantastic acting job of pretending they don't know what's really going on, and are just following the orders of Swain / LeBlanc, earning them a great deal of trust. If Katarina is put in control of Jarvan, while her father is connected to Talon, and blah blah. Then I expect a break-out by Katarina for Jarvan, or the sneaking of Demacian forces into Noxus to rescue the prince in the near future.

It makes sense in my head, i know i left out some connecting details but if you can put them together it more-less makes sense.

Doctor Awesome

09-14-2011

Okay, clearly I should visit this forum more often because you guys are way ahead.

Where did the theory that LeBlanc disguised herself as Jarvan come from?

Sylph

Emissary of the League

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Awesome View Post
Okay, clearly I should visit this forum more often because you guys are way ahead.

Where did the theory that LeBlanc disguised herself as Jarvan come from?
Hi Dr. Awesome; if you zoom in on this image that was displayed from a previous Journal release, you will see LeBlanc's reflection where Jarvan IV's reflection should be. There are also other clues that have been scattered here and there.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/story/...22-july-21-cle

-Sylph
Runeterra Chronicler

Tatch

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulciscendi View Post
I'm betting on Talon for the dagger. I mean come on, it doesn't have Kat's S on it, and Talon has a practical love affair with throwing daggers. He was involved.
That's quite a bit of blood. I would assume it is from Talon's bleed effect.