Kalamanda Intruder's Note

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pretumos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetectiveCactus View Post
Spanish
http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws....Puzzle_SPA.png

bandada - FLOCK
voluntad perdida - LOST WILL
cuarto egreso - QUARTER EXIT
reflejo ilusorio - ILLUSORY REFLECTION
cuarto siniestro - QUARTER LOSS
mercado de opalos - OPAL MARKET
Regarding cuarto, note that it can mean quarter (half of half), but also fourth (ordinal number). Jarvan IV is read in Spanish as "Jarvan Cuarto" (kings, princes, etc. are read this way).

Regarding siniestro, the better translation is just "sinister". In both languages, these words have exactly the same meanings (Katarina's spanish title is the same, "hoja siniestra", and the ties with Katarina in the other languages seem strong).

MajesticRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2011

Uh... I'm going to copy and paste this again since it's decoded...

LMC1: The Demacian Mine Collapses, prisoners are trapped inside.

Unkindness: A prisoner was promised some sort of reward if he would aid Swain in a plot, or simply be the one to accuse Jarvan of sending out the orders. Instead of a reward, he was killed in his cell.

Lost Will: Boram Darkwill is killed, and throws the Noxian High Command into distress. Without a will or any specific orders of who will take his place, it becomes the responsibility of the Generals to elect their own leader. Current possibilities: Jericho Swain, Keiran Darkwill, Du Couteau (Missing)

Quarter Egress: During down time with Demacia per-occupied with their prisoner situation, the real Jarvan IV is transported to the city of Zaun, and upon arrival transport is shut down to allow Noxian's safe passage of their "Merchandise".

Mirror Play: With Jarvan in Zaun, and war on the edge, LeBlanc takes Jarvan's place and begins a war by attacking Swain in the public square. She disappears shortly after, I can only assume to catch up to Jarvan's transport.

Quarter to Clutter: The transport ship in Zaun sets sail with Jarvan IV aboard, assumingly with LeBlanc to ensure safe transport (I can guess the next JoJ will have her appearing in Zaun). It will go around the coast and land on the shores of Noxus, sending their prisoner into the massive city, preventing any interference with whatever is in store for him.

Opal Market: Referncing a meeting place for Garen to meet with Talon and Katarina. General Du Couteau has been busy during his "Absence" and his daughters have put on a wonderful show feigning worry. They've been watching Swain closely this entire time, and are most likely planning to make a move something before, or in the time of 9/08.

The whole thing about translating it into different languages looking for clues seems a little far out there... It's all the same thing, they're trying to figure out the same thing we are.

We already know that quarter refers to Jarvan, I said it on page one. The things relating to Katarina and such I think are just coincidence. If they're not, it's just signaling from Talon to Garen who his allies are in the situation.

pretumos

Recruiter

08-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticRaven View Post
The whole thing about translating it into different languages looking for clues seems a little far out there... It's all the same thing, they're trying to figure out the same thing we are.

We already know that quarter refers to Jarvan, I said it on page one. The things relating to Katarina and such I think are just coincidence. If they're not, it's just signaling from Talon to Garen who his allies are in the situation.
The meaning of the hidden message is the same on every language, yet the clues are different. This actually gives you a LOT more information. Not using that information when it is available is a mistake.

And I know that we're sure that that part refers to Jarvan IV - I was just trying to clarify the Spanish translation a bit.

Alx Ockham

08-25-2011

Quote:
Quarter to Clutter: The transport ship in Zaun sets sail with Jarvan IV aboard, assumingly with LeBlanc to ensure safe transport (I can guess the next JoJ will have her appearing in Zaun). It will go around the coast and land on the shores of Noxus, sending their prisoner into the massive city, preventing any interference with whatever is in store for him.

Opal Market: Referncing a meeting place for Garen to meet with Talon and Katarina. General Du Couteau has been busy during his "Absence" and his daughters have put on a wonderful show feigning worry. They've been watching Swain closely this entire time, and are most likely planning to make a move something before, or in the time of 9/08.

About Opal Market, I still think it may mean something else, everything else seems so perfect and there little proof for that.

About the translation, we were given 4 additional words describing the future event.

Unheimlich, which is the same as Katarina's title
Siniestro, The same as Katarinas title
and the other too a reference about cats.

Maybe we are missing something there.
What seems clear, something will happen to Jarvan that will create dissorder, probably something evil and somthing that will cause chaos.

I still believe they will try to kill Jarvan and will be again saved by the Dauntless Vanguard.

oconnor0

08-25-2011

Do you know what's sad about all this? Even tho Swain's supposed to be able to outsmart everyone, he's not going to be able to or to kill Jarvan IV. You can't get rid of a champion like that. :-(

XtremeButtPirate

08-25-2011

This might be speculation, but if you look at Jarvan and look at his skins, he has a new skin coming out called Victorious Jarvan. Perhaps he escapes and a fight ensues and he is victorious, and that's why he looks kinda different in that skin?

Salmanilla

08-25-2011

So this is the second time that Jarvan has been captured by Swain. And after the first he went off on a quest to regain his honor by killing dragons and other such mystical creatures, as portrayed by his armor. Are we to expect that Jarvan will again try and do something to regain his honor AGAIN for being captured a SECOND time?? Assuming he makes it out of Swain's plot alive. This guy needs some better body guards if you ask me.

Also, I didn't see this mentioned anywhere, but I am recalling the small comic strip that was put out when Talon was announced.

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=talon...1t:429,r:2,s:0

Notice the front sword plunged into the ground. It has both a bird that is connected to Swain on it, and what appears to be a Rose growing out of the ground around the sword.

EDIT: Typos

MajesticRaven

08-25-2011

In regards to the translations to the word "Sinister" I really think it may just be the word sinister...there's an evil plot an Talon wants Garen to grasp this. Either this, or Talon is trying to hint to Garen that Katarina is an ally. I can tell you that Katarina is not on Swain or LeBlanc's pay-roll, and neither is Talon. The thing about Talon's strip, is he is digging for information about the Black Rose, and plans on stopping them under Du Couteau and such.

Salmanilla

08-25-2011

Quote:
In regards to the translations to the word "Sinister" I really think it may just be the word sinister...there's an evil plot an Talon wants Garen to grasp this. Either this, or Talon is trying to hint to Garen that Katarina is an ally. I can tell you that Katarina is not on Swain or LeBlanc's pay-roll, and neither is Talon. The thing about Talon's strip, is he is digging for information about the Black Rose, and plans on stopping them under Du Couteau and such.
Yea, what I was implying with that comic strip is that he may be on to LeBlanc and Swain due to the connection of the bird and rose on the sword.

ArchJesse

08-25-2011

what is this about a jarvan switcharoo? I think the idea of leblanc taking his place is a good lead, but where is this information coming from?