Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Failed to Join Queue! but was in a game???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Killrazor

09-13-2009

ok so when i tried to join a new game, got msg that i failed to join the queue. i tried a few times, and got same error. so i thought server down or whatever, closed LoL. no biggie.... but about 10 mins later i turned LoL back on and tried to join a game, instead it said to reconnect to a game....but i had never joined a game as i couldn't because i couldn't join the queue before ?

wtf happened? it said i couldn't join the queue, but i guess i really did and didn't tell me.

happened to anybody before?

shdw

09-13-2009

Not the same thing but i've left a queue and joined it again few seconds later. I got this msg saying "Failed to join a queue. Please try again." Tried it several times in few seconds but it was the same. So i closed the client and launched it again and it was working alright.

IamBaum

09-13-2009

I had the same problem once Killrazor, after a reboot it also said to me i have to reconnect a game i never started