Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Scoreboard Fix?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Osimus Flux

08-24-2011

I know there are countless threads about the new scoreboard, but I just wanna keep this one organized w/ my opinion.

Not only is the scaling on the scoreboard messed up, but I was wondering what happened to the indicator that showed which teammates had their ult available.

And it doesn't look too hot either... kinda looks like they pieced this together in the last hour before pushing this update out.

LiegeWaffles

08-24-2011

Ulti indicator on the scoreboard has been broken for forever...
Just look at the champion portraits on the left of your screen: if the dot in the upper right is green, the ulti is up.

TrillToBad

08-24-2011

My one concern with the new scoreboard is it's size... you can see almost nothing with it open which can be troublesome.

As a solution is there any way that we can get a transparency bar added to the scoreboard, allowing players to choose how transparent their scoreboard overlay is?

shiftyfied

08-24-2011

you can also move the scoreboard off screen.... that should probably be fixed at some point too

GGat20 Sportacus

08-24-2011

It should be reverted back to the old scoreboard, or at least have an option to pick between the two.

The new scoreboard appears to be made for someone with real serious seeing(eye) problems