Target UI

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Holy Blood

08-24-2011

I'm sure that the new target UI is great for other people but I think there should have an option to be able to move it or have it moved back to its original place.

Draknia

08-24-2011

I second that. The top left hand target frame is just way too far from the center of the screen, imo. When your fighting against another champion, you want to be able to see their buffs and debuffs, etc. without having to take your eyes off the action. Putting the target frame so far away from the center of the screen is a very bad idea, because it essentially makes you blind for a few split seconds to what's happening right in front of you, while you check the target frame.

This might not be a problem for players with a smaller screen, but in my case, the target frame may as well not be there, it's too much of a hassle to use.

Bronadian

08-24-2011

Agreed, it's way too far removed from the action now.

TaZeRz

08-24-2011

Please fix this riot this is insane!!! Why would u move it all the way over there I have a 32 inch screen and its terrible!!! Move it to the god **** middle where it belongs or let the player choose.

TaintedNirvana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2011

PLEASE MOVE IT BACK AND MAKE IT LIKE THE OLD!!! same with the tab menu.

bdsm

08-24-2011

bump

Inquinox

08-24-2011

yeah, i am with you guys.i dont even wanna play with this new change, it's so annoying and uncomfortable.

the ui needs to be alot more customizable.the score board is now movable but the target frame is not. it got moved in the position where the character frame use to be.it's difficult to see when attacking that target and tracking it's movement at the same time.

i also having a hard time with the UI when i am playing top in a 5v5. the current UI is to obstructing, i would have to have the camera free look and pan down before i make an action and usually it's to late, i lose apm against another player due to this.being the bottom team has the advantage cause the camera automatically angles better from that POV.

P0rc0 R0ss0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2011

agreed. im used to being able to click top left and select my own champion after looking over other areas of the map. please make it an option to revert this ui change

Carbohydrate

08-24-2011

I just don't get the change at all. There is so much information in that frame and now I have to look way up there. This information is super essential while jungling and you need to get your smite off at the perfect time because you are either counter jungling or being countered.

Why remove a element of the game, but then add all these other non essential ones. The UI team really needs to look things over. Every played WoW? The UI customization (even with out mods) is insane and when they added things to the UI they did not remove old things they just made them a option to either enable/disable them.

By far the most disappointing change I have ever seen.

Wasselin

08-24-2011

I want my target information at the bottom of my screen. Where all the other useful information is. same thing with team mates. That should go by the minimap.