Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Great new UI, one thing about scoreboard

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bees

08-24-2011

There is no longer an X in the top right corner to close the scoreboard. This is a little annoying, but I could get used to it (or just use tab from now on). Also, this might be a pvp.net thing, but I LOVE the new end screen. More info on the main end game screen, HUGE PLUS! Ability to graph chosen stats against each other, THANK YOU THANK YOU! I like the new grid tab too, but I just gotta say great job!

spongeAddict

08-24-2011

The new score board via tab button is horrible. Everything on it is way too big...

Tulicloure

08-24-2011

Yeah, new UI is mostly an improvement, except for Tab Scoreboard. That one just feels weird somehow. And top left champion info will be missed, but I don't think it's that much of a problem (removed for Dominion, perhaps?).

Also, nice drawings under the "Play" button.