Toggleable "Upper left redundant champion info"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Denialzz

08-24-2011

I just played my first game in the newly redone LoL game UI, overall I was very impressed with the new changes in how the game looks in pretty much every aspect.

I also noticed that the upper-left champion info was no longer there, while I do agree it is "redundant", it is very essential to higher level game play.

Not having to look ALL the way at the bottom of the screen to know exactly how much Health/Mana makes reacting to situations much easier, such as a team fight:
There is a bunch of health/mana bars flying around on the screen and sometimes it's hard to find where yours is in the fray of battle, having to look down at your health bar in order to find out how you low you are will take precious reaction time away.

If nothing else I'd like to be able to turn on the old Champion Info bar as it fits higher level gameplay better. Or maybe some way to track health/mana as a number somewhere in the middle of the screen, so we wouldn't have to reference the bottom of the screen in order to make a split decision.

Just my two sense, would greatly appreciate consideration/feedback.

handofgod

08-24-2011

I didn't know Riot was going to take that out. I searched through the options in hopes of a way to turn it back on. I have to say I really liked clicking the character's portrait for buffs/heals and being able to easily watch my health and mana.

GI Josie

08-24-2011

I played a game and this really threw me off. i didnt see that tiny picture as a nuisance at all that thing helped me. i have always looked at the top left for exact numbers on health and mana. it is bugging me to the point of not wanting to play until its fixed. :/

Wasselin

08-24-2011

Uh How is it different then looking up? Just get used to looking down instead. It doesn't need to be in two places.

I wish the whole ui was down at the bottom. Target info, team mates. I mean there is a ton of space down there.

Éli

08-24-2011

I have got to say that this also bothers me, I ALWAYS looked up in the upper left hand corner to get a quick snapshot of what my health was and mana was. its really really irratating to have to mouse over the bottom portrait to see what my health is. maybe there is a way to toggle to keep health on all the time, i haven't checked yet but gosh.. i'm really not to keen on the new HUD. please put the option to turn it on.