[Guide]Tryndamere, 1.5k dmg per sec

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nylzxz

05-17-2010

I use Sabotaj's build on tryndamere. 1 av blade and ex seems to work pretty smoothly imo, also your passive will on average give you another 12% or so. Lots more as a fight goes on. Also, that early zeal is pretty essential I find, its pretty cheap and helps tryn alot.
Not getting ghostblade is a pretty huge negative, I swear that I item was like the "saving the place of melee dps", since ranged dps is generally over-powering all melee. Ghostblade seems to really benefit melee. Also, that extra armor pen is magic, I mean you can get about 35 from skills and runes, if you use your Quins for armor pend. That's a nice number but add in ghostblade and now you can take most dps heroes to 0 armor. That's a big leap in dps, of course they can always get some armor items, but if they are getting armor items they are weakening their dps, always nice.

In general I appreciate the attempt to revive tryndamere, like you I think he gets a bad wrap and isn't as bad as people say. He is unfit for competitive play but he's not a total lead weight like eve.

My final point is a bit of a jerk comment, I don't really like saying it but. I dunno how you are getting minion kills like that middle. Like if I was ez, karthus, ashe, sivir, corki it won't happen, I can't actually imagine how it would. I would be interested in seeing you try however, b/c I don't like just say you must be playing nubs for that to work. It just seems like tryn can't possibly stack up to the traditional middle heroes.

Any ranged hero can basically hit you consequence free everytime you approach the mobs. If they just tap you and pull back from the mobs you are in trouble, if you don't crit on your first 2 hits you'll have to pull back. TF can wait for a 3 stack off his passive then spike you, ez attacks really fast and can W to really screw your last hits over, karthus I mean he can spam aoe nukes, and if he chases you off the mobs you're eating bigger nukes yet. Sivir has a bounce glaive and would prob get it first if she was versus you. And I mean corki can blind you with bombs.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bellicus

05-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonkFever View Post
Also, with no lane buddy, a Tryndamere must play very well getting last hits and not taking damage. You're a mid, and if you die, it's like feedingx2 because then mid will be uncontested unless a side lane replaces you quickly with teleport or something.

Malady for the lifesteal and 50% atk speed
I've only died 3 times in mid (yes, i've counted) out of my many games as Tryn. Once was when a Ashe used her ult, making me use cleanse, then Eve popped out of nowhere and stunned me, and no one had called MIAs. Another was when a Twitch had heal and exhaust (i think i missed twice before I used cleanse) -_- he had 200hp left. The last time was when everyone from their team decided to chase me o.O I woulda gotten away but Ez's ult got me

imo tryn is probably better in mid then in a lane because he can farm MUCH more and recieves half the harassment, but yeah I agree that there are some better mids, but im a pretty good mid myself, so the only times i let go of mid is when a karthus wants it or someone had called it first. frankly, i despise ashes so i hiss when they want it D:<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Str1k3r View Post
Karthas is bearly lower then your minion kills in that screenshot...
and he even killed someone (could have ult'ed, but then again.. thats why he's better at mid then trynd), he also bought items AND prob didnt have "teleport" to tele back instantly while u were farming.

Your guide isnt rly that helpful b/c you waver on runes/masteries & summoner spells...
The item build is the most useful thing in this guide but you dont include how important red buff or Exliers are for trynd. You also fail to neglect the next coming patch which makes Cleanse less useful.

I wouldnt let u mid based on this guide..
The screen is there just to see how well Tryndamere can farm. Honestly, i was constantly hit by his lay waste, but I ignored it and just used my Q. I actually pushed harder than him. My final score for that game was 11/2/6. Karthus' score was, I think 6/5/0. No, he didn't have teleport, but I used that time to destroy the mid turret.

I wavered on the runes because honestly I'm not an expert on that field. Masteries, I didn't want to go into dept because it should be obvious what he gets, and I described only 3 summoner spells because those are what I felt were most beneficial.

And if we meet in game I expect you to dodge me if you don't want me mid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nylzxz View Post
My final point is a bit of a jerk comment, I don't really like saying it but. I dunno how you are getting minion kills like that middle. Like if I was ez, karthus, ashe, sivir, corki it won't happen, I can't actually imagine how it would. I would be interested in seeing you try however, b/c I don't like just say you must be playing nubs for that to work. It just seems like tryn can't possibly stack up to the traditional middle heroes.

Any ranged hero can basically hit you consequence free everytime you approach the mobs. If they just tap you and pull back from the mobs you are in trouble, if you don't crit on your first 2 hits you'll have to pull back. TF can wait for a 3 stack off his passive then spike you, ez attacks really fast and can W to really screw your last hits over, karthus I mean he can spam aoe nukes, and if he chases you off the mobs you're eating bigger nukes yet. Sivir has a bounce glaive and would prob get it first if she was versus you. And I mean corki can blind you with bombs.
Late game, I don't struggle with dealing damage. I more have problems with chasing since I'm CC'd so much.

I don't focus on armor penetration so much unless their team is made up of a bunch of tanks, which then I'd get Last Whisper, but really when I kill squishies in 2-3 hits, I try to focus on item passives late game.

When Tryn is about lv7-ish, his Q makes him built like a tank. I got hit CONSTANTLY by that karthus, but it barely even hurt because I could just easily heal. The Karthus knew what he was doing, because he did better than most of his team did, but he couldn't do much about me. I'll admit, a couple of times I struggled of times in mid out of all games *cough twice* but by late game, with me over 200 kills I stomped end game.

When I'm lv1-ish, sometimes I actually intentionally get hit by minions so my minions go to my enemy where they actually lower their hp faster then they lower mines. It's actually pretty hilarious. The biggest help to me is all three skills. Q for its godly heal, W to weaken harassment by a LOT, and E to get out of situations when I realize it may be too much for me, and I don't worry about CC too much when I got a Cleanse. I barely have problems in mid.