Twisted Fate's new skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darksteel Reaver

05-15-2010

TF needs this skin, and instead of card, he throws cross I'd buy his skin if that is so.

AnyOtherEnemy

05-15-2010

That guy is a vampire hunter, not a card master. Just cause he has a hat and a cape doesn't make him TF. That would be a good original character though. Someone else with a tracking skill like Warwick's. Maybe the reverse of warwick's - when you sense an ally with low health your movement speed increases significantly.

Lord GiantR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-15-2010

If they add a Vampire cahmp I want a Van Helsing champ.

Osmodius

05-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by national View Post
That guy is a vampire hunter, not a card master. Just cause he has a hat and a cape doesn't make him TF. That would be a good original character though. Someone else with a tracking skill like Warwick's. Maybe the reverse of warwick's - when you sense an ally with low health your movement speed increases significantly.
Exactly. Just like how Alistair is really a Matador and Teemo is really a Badger.

Skins aren't supposed to be the same as the original, because that's stupid and boring.

+1 for OP.

Mayrunner

Friend of Urf

05-15-2010

You're idea is missing a few key elements.

Mainly this:

http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/m...iser/12381.jpg

Now that would be stellar. Uh - thank ya very much.

Darksteel Reaver

05-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by national View Post
Yea I know but the hat and cape is full of win. ^o^ Especially the hat.

Very interesting ability idea though. That would be an awesome way to open more new strategy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayrunner View Post
You're idea is missing a few key elements.

Mainly this:

http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/m...iser/12381.jpg

Now that would be stellar. Uh - thank ya very much.
Uh.... lol the point is to make Twisted Fate look Bad Arsh, not to look like some dancing disco lol.

Aurinax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2010

You want a Hugh Jackman TF skin?

Darksteel Reaver

05-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurinax View Post
You want a Hugh Jackman TF skin?
Uh Jackman Wolverine Skin would be nice but lol...........no....

I want Witch Hunter skin for Twisted Fate. Otherwise I wouldn't post the awesome Warhammer Witch Hunter pic ;D I mean look at Witch Hunter. He is a kind of guys that give you confidence, he is a kind of guy that gonna go out there and kick lots of arsh lol.