Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Patch Kill Indicator

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StealthedPenguin

08-24-2011

This is regarding the new graphic that pops up on the right side of the screen. It's about as distracting as it is unnecessary.

I looked around and there doesn't appear to be a way to remove it. Is there one that I'm missing, or am I stuck with an eyesore?

hafar

08-24-2011

Both this and the scoreboard are just too much for me. The scoreboard is huge and the players names are small, plus the images for their builds are big.
And then the Kill Indicator just throws things all over the screen to get to the right side, where it's large and unwieldy.. and I STILL see it come up on the top of the screen about kills, so it's not as if the Indicator is the only way I know how to see the kills.

spongeAddict

08-24-2011

I hate the new UI with a passion. After game UI isn't so bad but the enormous tab/score display in game, and enemy portraits being off to the side where I'll never look is really irritating.