Help! patch at 33%

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

badcookie

08-24-2011

same

Twilight Monkey

08-24-2011

same

Krogan el Saez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-24-2011

same

TheEvilCouncil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2011

As someone else said, it is just an issue with the patch progress bar, not the patch updating, so if you wait a while it will work. Just did for me, hope it does for you.

badcookie

08-24-2011

i looked away started reading other posts and looked back and its up to date so it must just take awhile

ALilLilUnyin

08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC13W1LLSAV3 View Post
Stuck at 33%, this makes me wonder.

EDIT: Got mine to work! I just left it on went to get a drink then it started to work, Course I had it for a half hour be for it "Fixed" it self.
aww ur so lucky. see if i left to get a drink and came back my patcher would still be at 33% and my computer would be frozen and i'd have to shut it down and do it all over again. at least 5 times per patch my computer freezes before it finally wants to update league of legends. yay patch day. prevents me from playing a quick match before i go to work. lol.

Pydrex

08-24-2011

Change region > Restart launcher > download new update > switch back wait for queue time

xXDuckLordXx

08-24-2011

I am also having the same issue. Except mine says that the patch failed and offers me the option to send the logs. I tried doing what Pydrex said, and it seemed to work, but then it failed. What do I do?

ALilLilUnyin

08-24-2011

yeah i like when it gets stuck at 33% on updates. i think thats like their code for the vending machine to get free stuff from it and since they probably forget the number they just keep it on 33 during patches to remind themselves.

ALL DAT MAN

08-24-2011

When it gets stuck at 33% look at the "patch remaining" it will still keep going. The bar will just looks like it's stuck at 33%.

12345612 ... 14