Help! patch at 33%

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gcalde

08-25-2011

Re-installed and patched. All worked just fine.

EggChuYung

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2011

I was reading this thread while my patch was stuck at 33%. 2 minutes later I check back and its 100% done and the play button is sitting there staring at me. lol wtf

Kaelidra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2011

I've been downloading the patch for 11 1/2 hours now. :/ I tried changing servers and the peer transfer thing, but neither worked. I've tried restarting the download, but it starts again from where I left off. It downloads to 99% (applying patches), then reverts back to 33% (downloading content).

I'm peeved. Not upset, just annoyed. I know its a free game, but I feel that Riot should be doing more than asking what the problem is, especially since many people have put money into it. I know its been said before, but: new champions and maps are cool, but most players would rather have stability in their game and be able to actually play. And keeping a game running means keeping the players happy.

Edit: I ended up restarting my computer. It started loading again from where it left off, and in half an hour it was done. I dont know if the restart actually did anything, but after 12 hours itll be nice to play!

DrJumbo

08-25-2011

Mine was at 33% for a long time and had 0 for every value then i started a repair and stoped it then i restarted the patch xD then suddenly it beasted from 33% to 100% in less than a minute

Lughsan

08-25-2011

this will fix the update bar

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=976617

Doesn't fix that fact that there doesn't appear to be a lot of bandwidth allocated to the patch

iCrazygal

08-25-2011

1st 33%, it run to 87% like a beast, then it went to 33% WTF??!! RIOT >3 I AM MAD LIKE THIS!

DiscoGroove

12-04-2012

Mine was stucked at applying patches 33% for hours.
After I disabled my firewall it worked!

Zuggy

12-05-2012

Love how Riots way of helping is sending us to the support page lol. these Admins so AWESOME lol

Beriothien

12-05-2012

Yes me too, I get to 33% and then it says update failed for unknown error or something like that. I have tried repair, it didnt work, I deleted some space running a repair right now to see if that helps but it seems fishy. I hope riot fixes this asap! I have paid a lot for this game x_x but real life is also overrated.

Edit: The repair didnt work. Posting a screenshot. I cant even send the logs because the Kernel crashes.