[Reference] Item Cost Efficiency Analysis

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Lamorak of Gales

10-03-2009

I think it should be pointed out that for pure, raw stat boosts in health, armor, spell block, and power the low level items beat the recipe items in a value/stat analysis. Now the extra features of the recipe items might make up for this, but I'm not evaluating that in the above statement. The only exception to this rule, I've found, is with mana. Once the Tear of the Goddess maxes at a massive 950 mana bonus it easily pulls ahead of all other items in raw, unadulterated gold per mana bonus value.

Let me just say also that one big point to carried away from this thread is that recipe items, as far as simple stat-boosting is concerned, are not as efficient and so they should really come into their own when you consider the element of storage space. Yes, technically five rubies would beat warmog's armor any day, but warmog's armor gives more health in less space even though it is at a worse price ratio.

CooLTanG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-02-2009

is this gonna get an update? I like the stats on it.

Ksielvin

12-02-2009

Those who found this interesting might also want to see this new thread on Guides & Strat forum.

CooLTanG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-02-2009

I'll have to check it out then :P

1337SuperNewb

Recruiter

12-23-2009

A very interesting post, although I'm not sure how much you can extrapolate from it in reality. Certainly going to make me think about the items a bit more, though.

SonicTheHedgedawg

12-23-2009

this was a good post... but it's rather outdated right now.