ranged help...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Highdollar hoe

08-24-2011

Trying to find a good fun ranged who can hold his own....

I liked playing brand during the free week, but not sure about the 6300IP lol

So before I spend that, what others should I look into? Malzahar, Ezreal, Karthus to name a few...

Kuniv

08-24-2011

Lux

Devious1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2011

Try Malzahar for sure, I enjoy him a lot.

Another fun caster I enjoy is Cassiopeia. Mix her with a Singed in lane and it's GG.

Not entirely sure if you're just looking for AP or are interested in AD as well.

D3rion

08-24-2011

Annie seems pretty good, u can also try tristana

Arganian

08-24-2011

Annie is fun, considered very strong, and super cheap as well. Maybe try her out?

Sheeef

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2011

I'd say Lux. I love playing as her. If you're worried about survivability as AP ranged, always pick up a Rylai's staff. The Giant's belt adds a little cushion to your champ, has a decent passive, and still grants a bit of AP.

Ez is pretty squishy but it really depends on how you build him. You can build him AP or AD carry. He's very versatile.

Have you thought about Swain? He's pretty fun. And his ult allows for some healing. I enjoy playing him as well. But I also agree. Malzahar is really fun. Especially if you understand how his spells all work. His e I find to be the most effective early game while his q is really effective for me late game. His w is nice... but I have a hard time landing it on people because when they see a giant pool of purple goo they tend to avoid it.

Have you tried Annie? She's pretty fun once you get the nuke down. Just some suggestions.

Tawnii

08-24-2011

Caitlyn is fun (although she is 6300 IP) with her long range and her ult :3

Ashe is also REALLY great. She has great CC and damage.

D3rion

08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheeef View Post
Have you tried Annie? She's pretty fun once you get the nuke down. Just some suggestions.
Yea what he said, Annie can be pretty amazing once u get her combos down. Also tristana, well I think she is a bit squishy, but she has a longer range and faster attack speed, plus once you get the hang of her moves, she can be really good at ganking and running away when needed

Gynwaith

08-24-2011

Karthus is really fun to play. It's kind of hard to place his wall and his lay waste just right but after playing him for a while you'll get used to it. His passive lets him continue casting spells for 8 seconds after he dies so he can tear apart the enemy team in a teamfight. Also his ultimate does damage after channeling to the entire enemy team no matter where they are on the map. Its insane.

Highdollar hoe

08-24-2011

I will look into Lux, anni, and trist as well ...

I am just looking for a ranged champ who can bring the dmg when I need it ... doesnt really matter who they are, just tossed out a few champs I have seen play and do well.