The Fiery World of the Sunfire

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thepope

05-15-2010

Just a tip: If you guys want to try this strat don't go for the 5 cloaks that we all had(or the 6 my Mundo was rocking). we only went to that extreme for uniformity, awe factor, and to make our tab screen look pretty. If you get 2-4 you will be fine. I'd suggest getting to the point where you can ignore tower damage and then getting a stackable item like sword of the occult or soulstealer because you would rack up stacks like crazy. Lots of single item differences at end game would change your character a lot and gettting 5 is only worth it for teh lulz.

ENJOY

eqzitara

05-15-2010

Wouldnt magic resist counter this?

GetCrnked

05-15-2010

Yes Magic Resist/Armor pen would have rocked this, though I hope their inability to adapt to the situation won't bring down the nerf hammer on Sunfires as it's a mainstay for a few select characters.

Jechs

05-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetCrnked View Post
Yes Magic Resist/Armor pen would have rocked this, though I hope their inability to adapt to the situation won't bring down the nerf hammer on Sunfires as it's a mainstay for a few select characters.
As all builds have a weakness, I think the strength with this one is that after a certain point in the game, (Shen getting 6), there were nearly no deaths our side. There's just too much health to burn through on every single character. That cuts of gold intake a ton for the other team, so even if they spent the small amount of gold they got on MR or ArP, it wouldn't be enough.

Truce

05-16-2010

janna hurts this set up with her tornado and ult it spreads us out

Bechermeister

05-16-2010

with high MR 300dmg per second still very good.

Vert3X

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2010

59 minute game. You have no tower pushing power with that many sunfires lol. Also, getting an abysmall scepter on one of your chars would have helped immensely. The other team had a very bad build to counter you guys. They should have stacked last whisperers and madred's bloodrazors on their DPS while letting their casters do the majority of the damage.

Vert3X

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2010

59 minute game. You have no tower pushing power with that many sunfires lol. Also, getting an abysmall scepter on one of your chars would have helped immensely. The other team had a very bad build to counter you guys. They should have stacked last whisperers and madred's bloodrazors on their DPS while letting their casters do the majority of the damage.

SolAnchovy

05-16-2010

Only two-three items in the whole enemy line-up that is Magic Resist. That's why they were keeled. But also... the game lasted almost an hour? BLEH.

Zweiblumen

05-16-2010

Everyone here is saying MR would counter this. How about each and everyone one of the sunfire-stackers sacrifice one cape (which obviously isn't much), for a simple MPen item? Preferably Void Staff, but one Abyssal's always good.

1234567 ... 8