[Guide] Early Champion Killing and Late Tower Diving with Master Yi

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaBaldOne

Junior Member

09-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by AoWHun7312 View Post
If you do this, you will lose against any team with teleports; they will port in, kill you, and then counter push while you face palm.

I find Avarice Blades have no use to Yi. I usually get a Chalice of Harmony for more Alpha Strike farm, averaging 130+ minion kills by 30 minutes.
Also, by the time they realize you are killing their inhibitor and cast teleport, you have at least 5-10 seconds of free tower killing. If you can't take down a building in that time then you are doing it all wrong.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deadly Paradox

Senior Member

09-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowtown View Post
Also, by the time they realize you are killing their inhibitor and cast teleport, you have at least 5-10 seconds of free tower killing. If you can't take down a building in that time then you are doing it all wrong.
You see an image of Yi on your minimap closing in to top lane with his entire team/solo. Common sense goes a long way.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaBaldOne

Junior Member

09-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by AoWHun7312 View Post
You see an image of Yi on your minimap closing in to top lane with his entire team/solo. Common sense goes a long way.
All you need late game is like 4 minions as your shield before a tower is dead. You don't need a force. Kill **** fast and hide in brush


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deadly Paradox

Senior Member

09-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowtown View Post
All you need late game is like 4 minions as your shield before a tower is dead. You don't need a force. Kill **** fast and hide in brush
Someone obviously doesn't read posts thoroughly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AoWHun7312 View Post
You see an image of Yi on your minimap closing in to top lane with his entire team/solo. Common sense goes a long way.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vanir

Senior Member

09-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowtown View Post
That's why you sell them later to replace with damage or attack speed items
Still Farm is way safer than kill hero early. I don't know about other poeple, but I usually gets around 150 Ip if i going farming, but if a going kill early I get much less.
For example mine last 3 matchs are all using Yi. I all went for lane farming (nomal game - solo). I got Vic 143 Ip, Vic 148 ip, Defeat 190 ip (it was 3v5, and we got two feeder it basicly is 1v4 (one keep DC).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaBaldOne

Junior Member

09-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanir View Post
Still Farm is way safer than kill hero early. I don't know about other poeple, but I usually gets around 150 Ip if i going farming, but if a going kill early I get much less.
For example mine last 3 matchs are all using Yi. I all went for lane farming (nomal game - solo). I got Vic 143 Ip, Vic 148 ip, Defeat 190 ip (it was 3v5, and we got two feeder it basicly is 1v4 (one keep DC).
Winning > IP


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaBaldOne

Junior Member

09-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by AoWHun7312 View Post
Someone obviously doesn't read posts thoroughly.
Not going to argue with you, I win with what I do, you obviously don't like it. You don't have to respond if you are not helping


12