[Guide] Early Champion Killing and Late Tower Diving with Master Yi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaBaldOne

09-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by AoWHun7312 View Post
If you do this, you will lose against any team with teleports; they will port in, kill you, and then counter push while you face palm.

I find Avarice Blades have no use to Yi. I usually get a Chalice of Harmony for more Alpha Strike farm, averaging 130+ minion kills by 30 minutes.
Also, by the time they realize you are killing their inhibitor and cast teleport, you have at least 5-10 seconds of free tower killing. If you can't take down a building in that time then you are doing it all wrong.

Deadly Paradox

09-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowtown View Post
Also, by the time they realize you are killing their inhibitor and cast teleport, you have at least 5-10 seconds of free tower killing. If you can't take down a building in that time then you are doing it all wrong.
You see an image of Yi on your minimap closing in to top lane with his entire team/solo. Common sense goes a long way.

DaBaldOne

09-15-2009

Quote:
You see an image of Yi on your minimap closing in to top lane with his entire team/solo. Common sense goes a long way.
All you need late game is like 4 minions as your shield before a tower is dead. You don't need a force. Kill **** fast and hide in brush

Deadly Paradox

09-15-2009

Quote:
All you need late game is like 4 minions as your shield before a tower is dead. You don't need a force. Kill **** fast and hide in brush
Someone obviously doesn't read posts thoroughly.

Quote:

Vanir

09-16-2009

Quote:
That's why you sell them later to replace with damage or attack speed items
Still Farm is way safer than kill hero early. I don't know about other poeple, but I usually gets around 150 Ip if i going farming, but if a going kill early I get much less.
For example mine last 3 matchs are all using Yi. I all went for lane farming (nomal game - solo). I got Vic 143 Ip, Vic 148 ip, Defeat 190 ip (it was 3v5, and we got two feeder it basicly is 1v4 (one keep DC).

DaBaldOne

09-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanir View Post
Still Farm is way safer than kill hero early. I don't know about other poeple, but I usually gets around 150 Ip if i going farming, but if a going kill early I get much less.
For example mine last 3 matchs are all using Yi. I all went for lane farming (nomal game - solo). I got Vic 143 Ip, Vic 148 ip, Defeat 190 ip (it was 3v5, and we got two feeder it basicly is 1v4 (one keep DC).
Winning > IP

DaBaldOne

09-16-2009

Quote:
Someone obviously doesn't read posts thoroughly.
Not going to argue with you, I win with what I do, you obviously don't like it. You don't have to respond if you are not helping