Zilean + Xp Runes + Xp Masteries on Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silent Reaper

08-23-2011

Considering Dominion is a very fast paced game and gold and xp is obtained fast. Would it be wise to max out on the Xp gain stats?

Runes can give up to 6%. Zilean gives up to 8% and Masteries give up to 4%.

I think they are aswell multiplicative?

1.06 * 1.08 * 1.04 = ~20% More Xp.

rumples

08-23-2011

i would think it would be worth less if anything since they do nothing for the first 3 levels (that you get free)
Also, taking these lowers your combat power a tad early on which is ok on rift since you can hang back and farm, but thats not really an option here.

Aametherar

08-24-2011

As the guy above said I'd imagine it'd be more "too little too late"

Tazoe

08-24-2011

just don't use them for runes... 15 AP is much better

rmeofone

08-24-2011

it really depends mostly on how long the game lasts at end level.

eg. in summoners rift, most people have hit 18 by 25-30 minutes in, although the game could last another 20-30 if noone is clearly winning.

iff dominion ends 5 minutes after people hit 18, the exp gain thing could be totally gamebreaking.

Outlaw Starr

08-24-2011

These games only go for 25 min. Zil is a good support toon. I foresee that toons that can produce early damage are going to more relevant here as the amount of farming is going to be less. The other problem is zil is pretty old he just gets out classed by newer toons.

MC Just J

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2011

Double Bomb + Magic Pen destroys most squishies early game. I would never get rid of that on Zil.

Twixiee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw Starr View Post
These games only go for 25 min. Zil is a good support toon. I foresee that toons that can produce early damage are going to more relevant here as the amount of farming is going to be less. The other problem is zil is pretty old he just gets out classed by newer toons.
use that word and be prepared for downvotes, i sure know i -1'd you ^___________^

critmasta

08-24-2011

i wouldn't use those runes i need my arp dodge and cdr runes for teemo and tryndamere but if i comes down to it i might have to get exp runes i mean extra exp is always good