Talon Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JundRaptor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godot1337 View Post
So sad about the taric nerf, when in the patch preview they make it sound like a buff.
Um I think you missed the best part

Base attack speed increased to .625 from .613

Look at these major buffs! DPS Taric now viable!

Will N Sanity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaphysto View Post
Seriously. all you kids whining about udyr, xin and alistar getting nerfed need to either

1. Grow a set and learn a champion that takes actual skill rather than jumping on the OP band wagon and QQing when Riot FINALLY does something about whatever champion was facerolling you to victories

or

2. STFU

If you want to complain about something. Complain about the ever growing list of champions that you hardly ever see played anymore because Riot would rather make new champions to replace them than actually fix them.

Shaco
Sivir (yes she can push but she used to be worth a ****)
Tristana
Skarner
Yorick
Twitch
Ryze
Eve

I've probably forgotten some and that's sad. Some were promised remakes and never got them. Hell we might as well remove Shaco now Talon is here. I still play some of them from time to time for fun...

lol fun. Who cares about that anymore amirite... Its all about winning.

how about you earn your win for once instead of whining that your free IP ticket got a tiny nerf.
No. Just... No. I still play Ryze, Twitch, and Shaco. You just need to learn how to play them. Alistar was the best **** tank in this game, and now he will be lucky to tank a group of minions. Udyr, never really liked, so I could care less about him. Xin... Poor Xin.~ What did Xin ever do to you, Riot?

sn0wwarrior

08-23-2011

ok down vote me if want i dont care cause this is probbly the dumbest patch ive ever seen in LOL.

#1. we just had any major healer in the game get there ap ratio cut in hafl (exception for sona cuase it was so low they couldn't cut it in half).
#2. im sorry wtf is role soraka is trying to fill now.....
#3. THE ONLY TRUE BUFF IS TOO KAYLE???? HELLO SHE DONT NEED MORE DAMAGE!!
#4. yes please lets just randomly nerf alistar's ult for no reason.......(come on folks, trynd is invinceible but apperently only 75% reduction is too much for anyone else)
#5. is there a reason too randomly nerf the healing for udyr? i mean whats next nerf alistars healing.
#6. no buff to skarner????? HELLO STOP LISTENING TO THE NOOB TRYNDAMERE PLAYERS AND BUFF SKARNER.
#7. any reason why were nerfing oriana..didnt know she was op.
#8. since were nerf happy this patch why is there not nerf to crit happy GP???

weather or not u all agree with all my points here u have to admit i think this one is a little over the top on the nerfing/over site on what to do with this patch.

Elaiden

08-23-2011

Nerfmaster Sucktown ! Seriously?! Nerfing my Alistar once again ?!

iLaughAtAmeribad

08-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HideyoshiX View Post
Shaco's quite powerful still, and definitely someone whose ganks can be frightening unless you waste more gold on Oracle's or Vision Ward.

No comment on Sivir.

Tristana is very exceptional- Learn to play her. Just because you can't doesn't mean she's not great.

Skarner's good late game as an initiator, and quite bulky early game if built right.

Yorick's great at harassing and winning lanes.

Twitch is a pretty big frustration.

Ryze, really? Someone who has a nigh infinite mana pool who can combo pretty indefinitely for mass amounts of damage, all while lowering your magic resist is BAD to you?

Stop trying.
You suck at trolling. Try harder fattie.

balls kicker

08-23-2011

wait wait wait, where is dominion?

HideyoshiX

08-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sn0wwarrior View Post
ok down vote me if want i dont care cause this is probbly the dumbest patch ive ever seen in LOL.

#1. we just had any major healer in the game get there ap ratio cut in hafl (exception for sona cuase it was so low they couldn't cut it in half).
#2. im sorry wtf is role soraka is trying to fill now.....
#3. THE ONLY TRUE BUFF IS TOO KAYLE???? HELLO SHE DONT NEED MORE DAMAGE!!
#4. yes please lets just randomly nerf alistar's ult for no reason.......(come on folks, trynd is invinceible but apperently only 75% reduction is too much for anyone else)
#5. is there a reason too randomly nerf the healing for udyr? i mean whats next nerf alistars healing.
#6. no buff to skarner????? HELLO STOP LISTENING TO THE NOOB TRYNDAMERE PLAYERS AND BUFF SKARNER.
#7. any reason why were nerfing oriana..didnt know she was op.
#8. since were nerf happy this patch why is there not nerf to crit happy GP???

weather or not u all agree with all my points here u have to admit i think this one is a little over the top on the nerfing/over site on what to do with this patch.
In this post: Every patch must have a direct buff to other champions.

madtimmy

08-23-2011

inc nerf for janna next patch nerf support again....

Will N Sanity

08-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JundRaptor View Post
I already play HoN

That's right I play 2 mobas at once get at me
Well I suppose I will meet you there once I get it to download right.

HideyoshiX

08-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLaughAtAmeribad View Post
You suck at trolling. Try harder fattie.
Oh, don't make me laugh. "Trolling" is called too often nowadays. It's gone away from what it actually means.

It's not trolling to disagree and tell someone they're wrong.

What you did, however, 'fattie', is trolling.

Incorrect, too, but I don't have to prove anything to someone like you.