Talon Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Judgejobrown

08-24-2011

Riot needs to try playing their game for once and experience their future changes from a players perspective. NEVER does a support go up an melee in a team fight you will be focused and killed, so taric's imbue rework is absolutely useless. Soraka's starcall will put her out of position and get her killed so she must stay back or save imbue as her only get away. Riot seriously DONT FIX SOMETHING THATS NOT BROKEN, Try fixing actual broken concepts such as gangplank, or how much 1 single person can completely ruin the game.

Pragmataraxia

08-24-2011

RIP Healing....

On the up side:

• You are now able to mute players from the scoreboard

Thank god.

Millia Hakumei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2011

Go **** yourselves, seriously. do it.

Femmefatality

08-24-2011

Im seeing a trend here..
"Oh, I love playing supports. I really like Soraka."
"Oh. Poor Soraka. Oh well, they have this new champ called Sona. I really like her."

"...Well, I still have Janna."

StudHeckerte

08-24-2011

WHAT THE NEW IMBUE REDUCE CD ON HIT? In the text it says it is changing to 3 seconds when you attack a champion but during the video he says 4 seconds.

P0k3MeHer3

08-24-2011

Just curious, does this mean that Jax's Empowered Leap Strike will break through Banshees? In your patch, it did say Empower now breaks spell shields. I'm just curious.

CMooseWylde

08-24-2011

I play primarily support characters, and this patch really disappoints. It would seem that Riot is actively discouraging support characters with this patch. Prior to this patch, support was viable in Summoner's Rift and weak in Dominion. After this patch, it seems they will be no longer viable in Summoner's Rift and useless in Dominion.

I am afraid that Riot will be tempted to change the game that we've come to love in Summoner's Rift and Twisted Treeline to fall in line with Dominion. I'm excited about Dominion, but don't want my favorite characters to become useless or underpowered because of it. Heal is an important mechanic and gives a team with a healer an advantage. That's the point. By nerfing heal as much as this patch will, it does not grant a team with a healer an advantage. It only gives the team with a healer a near useless character who is already poor at farming and has very little damage output (except Kayle, apparently).

All in all, I'm disappointed. I would rather Riot remove heal entirely and replace it with something useful than nerf it into obscurity.

SharkAttk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Magician View Post
This is stupid why are you guys nerfing Xin zhao this much. If you guys wanna nerf him this much why dont u just remove him from the game
ROFL! how is this nerfing him to the ground? he still stomps everything he just cant keep you there for .5 sec..... look at eve and tell me xin was nerfed and should still be removed

Flamyz

08-24-2011

where is the skarner buffs....

HR moutoN

08-24-2011

You should just delete soraka from the game instead of just putting all of her spells to be useless and not according with each other. the support were the part of this game that were not broken yet. I'm really disapointed with this patch. Alistar previous buff were enough. I guess the release of dota2 is putting pressure on riot and they are doing thing they wouldnt do otherwise.

Well all support are now free kill and spear toss from nidalee was already op btw.

gg