aura give nearby allied champions...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shdw

09-12-2009

means that it's not applied to the owner...right?

Emrot

09-12-2009

I believe that all auras apply to the owner, too.

Caniption

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by emrot View Post
I believe that all auras apply to the owner, too.

Incorrect. Umnless the items are bugged, I do not get bonuses from +magic resist or +armor on various items when I play my Alistar build. I'll check for item names next time I play,

JayceJa

09-12-2009

you get all bonuses from auras, but your bonus is separate from the aura

if to people get the same aura, they both receive double the bonus, but other allies only get 1 bonus

that's what i heard from a riot staff a while back when people were talking about aegis stacking strategies and all, but it could have been changed

shdw

09-13-2009

thanks for info!

Caniption

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayceJa View Post
you get all bonuses from auras, but your bonus is separate from the aura

if to people get the same aura, they both receive double the bonus, but other allies only get 1 bonus

that's what i heard from a riot staff a while back when people were talking about aegis stacking strategies and all, but it could have been changed

If that's the case then some of the armor aura's are bugged. I forgot to check but it's the one that provides a +armor aura as well. When I equipped it I lost armor, where if the aura had hit me as well I would have been up in armor. I also don't see the aura buff provided by the item at the bottom of my screen either. I think I remember this as an issue with Starks Fervor as well when I play Sivir. I'll have to check again.

jendrok

03-24-2013

Nah, all auras are applied to the owner as well.