Spanish Speaking Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Codeak

08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyAna View Post
Really? Are you serious? Man, I totally agree with Rnaltron. What you gotta do,Codeak, is make yourself some racist ignorant friends like yourself and play with them in premade so we, the not racist ones, will not have to play with such an ignorant and stupid person as yourself. I do have trouble when being matched up with some Europeans that come to the server and dont talk any language that resembles english or spanish, but if they play good I dont care if I don't get what the hell they are talking about, I just play my best. Also, this game was not made only for English for English people by the way. I don't know where you been but after watching the Dreamhack and the Intel Extreme I'm quiet sure Riot wants everyone to play the game. Just for the record, a good player doesn't care if his teammates are latins, or russians, or even fat ugly womans; a good player cares in doing his best to win. Your teammates sucks? Well, probably your being matched with the same kind of crappy players as yourself. I'm a spanish speaker user by the way.
Ok thats cool but how do I win if my team doesn't know what i'm saying and they don't know what I'm saying?

Nylian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2011

Wow this thread made me ignore Codeak ingame.

Codeak

08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nylian View Post
Wow this thread made me ignore Codeak ingame.
**** trolls..

TheChosenWong

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2011

Something is seriously wrong if people assume racism the second they hear someone complaining about non-English speakers in an English server.

TheChosenWong

08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nylian View Post
Imagine you're a single guy. Slightly overweight and in to video games and anime (probably 75%+ of us already heh). You're going to the store and you meet the hottest Japanese girl you've ever seen, she says "What is you name?" in semi broken English and smiles at you, her eyes sparkle. Do you think "**** YOU NON-ENGLISH SPEAKER" and leave the store?
So you're racist too for assuming cute Japanese girls have English not good enough for you to call it broken? =x

mobs57

08-24-2011

Many people here seem to assume that this just a racist post against those speaking spanish. However, alternate languages can be quite a difficulty during matches, there are some easy ways to counteract language related issues. for instance, just translate some phrases you commonly use into language pre match, and also translate a phrase similar to "I don't speak spanish, please speak english if you can." to say when you see someone speaking spanish. If they speak english then your problem is solved, if they don't, you still have those phrases you need on hand.

Kysneed

08-24-2011

bunch of idiots here i see....no wonder elo hell exsists...

he is complaining about not being able to communicate with his team, so therefore he loses...derp?

Elanis420

Recruiter

08-24-2011

Holy **** get over yourselves, this guy isn't being racist at all, you can't play a game when you cannot communicate with your teammates.

Muhamed Zoathi

08-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elanis420 View Post
Holy **** get over yourselves, this guy isn't being racist at all, you can't play a game when you cannot communicate with your teammates.
This guy is racist.

You can't blame these guys for speaking another language than english. Because their is other countries and other language than english in this world.

If you can't speak spanish, if you can't speak 2 languages, and if you don't care speaking only 1 language, then gtfo.
I'm French Canadian, i do speak english everytime i get on LoL, communicate my best.

But i can understand you on only ONE point. When they do speak english and they're not because they're *******s.
Their is stupid people everywhere.

Quote:
i try to tell them that this game was made in English for English people, but they laugh and just keep doing poorly..
This is racist. This game has been made for everyone who wants to play it. Being spanish don't make people bad players.

MindTwisted

09-14-2011

I've been having the same problem lately with non-English teammates. They cannot communicate well with the rest of the team, and frequently cause the team to lose. The game should be English only for the North American region.

No racism here, just reality. When teammates don't speak the same language, the team suffers. There should be an option to report people for trolling if they are speaking in gibberish or foreign languages.